Newshub

Does anyone know who composed the Newshub theme?

@DJPizarro pm me

Susie Nordqvist in for Samantha Hayes this evening

2 Likes

5.07.16 - 15.07.16
Mark Sainsbury in for Paul Henry this week and next with Ali Mau in the week after.

3 Likes

Susie Nordqvist and Simon Shepherd in for Mel and Tom on the weekend bulletin.

1 Like

Simon Shepherd in for Mike McRoberts tonight and tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Lachlan Forsyth in for Duncan Garner on story tonight.

2 Likes

Simon Shepherd in for Mike McRoberts.

Newshub Special Report

ATTACK ON NICE

2 Likes

The Newshub Special was presented from the Prime News studio due to an interview being pre-recorded in the main studio , Jeff McTanish presented this special at Midday it was four minutes long and featured a press release from John Key on that situation in Nice, Also a report from CBS News reporter Elaine Cobbe.

2 Likes

Breaking news ticker appeared during Family Feud tonight regarding the attacks in France, just minutes before the news.

4 Likes

Ali Mau in for Paul Henry this week.

1 Like

On a unrelated topic, it seems the NZ version of Family Feud uses the same format as the Australian version in terms of graphics and set design.

I mentioned this in the TEN Family Feud thread the other week, very similar indeed.

1 Like

@Biscuit45 @killy06 there is a New Zealand TV thread found here.[quote=“Biscuit45, post:136, topic:665, full:true”]

I mentioned this in the TEN Family Feud thread the other week, very similar indeed.
[/quote]

Sam Hayes and Simon Shepherd hosting 26-29 July ahead of the Rio Olympics, with Tom McRae and Sacha McNeil hosting 30th and 31st July

I saw that Mike had filed a report from Beijing the other night, will he be in Rio?

1 Like

I believe so.

29.07.16 Aziz Al-Saafin in for Verity Johnson this morning on Paul Henry.

According to the Paul Henry Facebook page she is off on leave for a few weeks.

The Friday Story panel host Duncan Garner, Michèle A’Court, Ryan Bridge & actress Jacqueline Nairn.

1 Like