Newshub

Wish the Australian version would bring back that music. So much better than what we have now!

I posted a mock refresh of The AM Show graphics over on Random Mocks. Just want to eliminate that two line ticker. I explain my reasons in the post

3 Likes

(1/4/2019) Melissa Chan-Green is presenting Newshub Live at 6pm with Mike on Monday.

(2/4/2019) Tom McRae is presenting tonight with Samantha Hayes.

2 Likes

Did anyone else see the wee Suzuki race across the bottom of the screen at the end of sport? Must be a new addition to the sponsorship deal.

No Fujitsu Heatpump blew in at the end of the weather, a tad disappointing really.

1 Like

From last night:

3 Likes

I was quite surprised to see how close 1 News & Newshub were in 25-54 demo the week Sunday 17/03 – Saturday 23/03 (the Chch mosque attacks were of course Friday 15th).

25-54 average audience
1 News 153,900
Newshub 6pm 120,300

Much wider in 5+ (as usual)
1 News 631,300
Newshub 6pm 250,100

Thought some of you might also find this interesting…

4 Likes

It’s swift eh? Only on screen for about 1-2 seconds, great cap!

2 Likes

Where’d you get this from?

Technically 505 as they delayed the celebrations due to the Christchurch Terror attacks

7 Likes

This morning - Ryan Bridge is filling in for Duncan.

What happened to Eric Young being his back-up?

Eric is reading news for Magic Talk in place of Mary-Jane Tomasi

2 Likes

Interesting! If not kind of a demotion but I can understand wanting to promote Bridges to breakfast-time listeners/viewers.

Pretty sure Garner said at the end of Friday’s show that Ryan & Eric would fill in for him during the school holidays… so Eric probably be next week?

2 Likes

Michael Morrah presenting with Samantha this evening.

1 Like

Mike McRoberts has Dancing With The Stars duty, so won’t be reading Mondays until the conclusion of the show or if he’s voted out early.

2 Likes

Ahhh, had no idea! Hope he does well! Sam could show him a few moves! :grinning:

Newshub live cross caught on NZTA’s timelapse camera at the Waiho bridge re-opening.

(bottom of shot, near the yellow roller).

Youtube link here.

4 Likes

(19-20/4/2019) Emma Joliff and Tom McRae are presenting Newshub Live at 6pm this Good Friday and Saturday.

Eric Young filling in this week on The AM Show.
I’d be quite happy if NZME poaches Garner for ZB Drive. Mediaworks surely realises the fill ins are 100x better…

1 Like