Newshub (closing in June)

She’s not as experienced but a hell of a lot easier to listen to than Tom McRae IMO

Newshub Live at 6pm presenter list over Christmas/New Year:

Untitled

3 Likes

Mark Jennings (Co Editor at Newsroom) Is speculating that RADIO LIVE is said to be rebranding to Newshub Radio this year? it makes sense to align it, but does anyone know if it has been confirmed? @theGradyConnell maybe??

From the work Christmas party, I was at where Hal Crawford was at he did not give a date but did say it is coming at some point. All staff are still working under the RadioLIVE brand, But no marketing budget exists for RadioLIVE at this stage so there is no promotions or anything.

2 Likes

There’s a new promo out for the return of The AM Show for 2018… love it! :heart_eyes: Awesome to see they’re putting effort into starting early this year.

2 Likes

I hope it’s like the old Paul Henry one with the Spacesuit :stuck_out_tongue:

…now that promo was creative :joy: :raised_hands:

Not quite. But here it is.

Oh there’s another one which I’m sure was televised for the first time today.

1 Like

Heh. Love it :grinning:

Melissa Davies anchored Newshub Live at 6pm Wednesday and Friday this week with Sam Ackerman presenting sport on Wednesday and Thursday.

(6/1/2018) Sacha McNeil presenting Newshub Live at 6pm. She also presented on Thursday this week.

1 Like

I have seen that one. So much better than the launch promos, Team leader, News champion etc.

@theGradyConnell any idea if there will be new on air graphics this year for The AM Show?

1 Like

In case anyone hasn’t seen these …

7 Likes

The Project ad promoting its return is insufferable.

1 Like

That ad was cringy, much like the overall effort of The Project.

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty weak. Here:

1 Like

I found the launch promo to be quite creative, in comparison to whatever that was.

Some screenshots from The Am Show TV promo @Korero was talking about

followed by:
Passionate, inquisitive, Inclusive
Colourful, fun, playful.

and a lot of stock footage thoughout

5 Likes

Has there been much discussion on this thread about The Spinoff Getting there own television show on THREE? The spinoff is said to be working closely with the Newshub team to produce a weekly show with a focus on Current Affairs etc. I am VERY excited for this!!

Only real change I see to The AM Show this year is sport before weather, as they do on Breakfast now. Maybe there will be some graphics changes when Radio live gets its makeover. Hope so