Newshub

How come?

Throng NZ used to post them daily but it shut down about 3 years ago.

AC Nielsen, which runs the ratings system here, then decided it would no longer bother publishing ratings on request. But a top 20 weekly list, http://stoppress.co.nz/news/nielsen-no-longer-accepting-specific-tv-ratings-enquiries-journalists

So basically it’s only when the TV networks release pressers on an irregular basis that the ratings get released,

1 Like

THREE’S The Nation sounds like it will rebrand next year as Newshub Nation.

More from the NZ on Air funding release http://www.nzonair.govt.nz/news/articles/no-shortage-of-new-quality-factual-stories-for-media-audiences/

3 Likes

Makes sense to align it with Newshub. I like it!

Mitch McCann presenting Newshub Live at 6pm with Melissa Davies this weekend.

3 Likes

Are there any plans to rename The AM Show ‘Morning Newshub’? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Newshub Mornings?

Newshub Today?

2 Likes

Kate Rodger, Newshub’s Entertainment Editor, is launching her own TV show.

The first of three “Summer Editions” of Kate’s Movie Show airs tomorrow night at 10pm on Three, then on ThreeNow.

Yes, it’s a show about movies - and it’s been backed by Fox & Universal.

At this stage, it’s just a pilot to see if Newshub can roll out something more regular in 2018.

1 Like

Didn’t she have a movie show 4-5 years ago? Up Late With Kate or something?

3 Likes

Yes, she did.

6 Likes

Essentially branded content isn’t it. Fairly cheap to make as well I imagine.

1 Like

Newshub Live at 4PM is on air till this Friday back on the 15th of January.

2 Likes

Melissa Davies hosting Newshub Live at 6 solo tonight.

Mike Puru on Weather

9 Likes

3 Likes

Hooray, Greymouth gets the trifecta!

Does anyone else play the Newshub weather game? Three of a kind + three temps the same? Might just be me.

4 Likes

(23-25/12/2017) Melissa Davies presented Newshub Live at 6pm solo with Nicky Styris on sport and Mike Puru with weather (Kirstie Stanway presented sport on Christmas Day).

(26/12/2017) Sacha McNeil presenting Newshub Live at 6pm with Nicky and Mike on sport and weather respectively.

2 Likes

(27-28/12/2017) Isobel Ewing is presenting Newshub Live at 6pm. Emma Brannam is presenting weather Thursday and Friday this week.

1 Like

Wilhelmina Shrimpton presenting NLA6 tonight.

Interesting tactic to use presenters with little experience on 6 over summer, rather than Tom Macrae, Simon Shepherd, Melissa Davies etc or Sacha McNeil who presented Boxing Day. I mean Wilhelmina is good (missed Isobel) but just an interesting move is all.

1 Like