Newshub

There are two desks on that set.

the closer isnt pre recorded it is always live

Does anyone know where I can find ratings for Newshub? And for NZ TV in general? I read Newshub is going well.

Throng used to have them but they shut down last year. No other consistent sources of ratings data

1 Like

Apologies I didn’t catch the weather/plasma wall on the right in the opening shot there.

1 Like

IIRC, on Wednesday they added a ticker to Midday.

Graphics are a mesh between BBC News and anything from Danish television. Set is BBC News. Theme is European.

9/10 - very good for New Zealand broadcaster, and miles ahead of anything on our side of the ditch.

1 Like

I think its fair to say One News and 3 News have had better presentation than most aussie networks for years. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here are some examples of a Newshub Update just before 6PM and another from Newshub Late

Found this pretty interesting, similar to the 2005-2008 3 News set in which the flagship, Campbell Live and Sunrise sets all faced each other.

2 Likes

Wow Paul Henry has a third social media presenter after Charlotte Ryan resigned from TV3. Verity Johnson will start her new position in the coming weeks. Keep an eye out for ONE News!!

1 Like

A full bulletin from Newshub Midday today. Includes a minor blooper at 6:56.

Also, the bulletin from yesterday if anyone’s interested.

1 Like

Melissa and Tom presented the Good Friday bulletin last night.

Mike and Hilary are back on the 6pm bulletin after Melissa and Tom presented Good Friday - Easter Monday.

The Wednesday edition of Newshub Midday.

Today’s editon of Newshub Midday.

This bulletin also coincided with some presentation changes. Jeff now standing at the news wall for the last segment of the bulletin:

And according to these weather graphics, it’s gonna be an extremely hot day in some parts of the country today!

2 Likes

There was a technical issue with MetService which caused those HIGH temps.