Newshub

That tweet literally says 8pm is gone?

A mid evening news bulletin in a multi channel was never going to survive in NZ, I’m surprised they even attempted it.

No, that was just speculation. It’s an old tweet.

1 Like

AM Early returns on Monday at 5.30am and Newshub Live at 8pm on Eden returns in February.

3 Likes

Thought the 4:30 bulletin had already been cut?

Yup, that was the only bulletin to be cut. The rest survived, if the economic outlook continues to be gloomy we may see further cuts next year.

As mentioned by @NaruTVMock, Newshub has a new Breaking ticker.

Pic credit: NaruTVMock

5 Likes

Laura Tupou was fronting a Newshub Special when Chris Hipkins had a media stand up outside Parliament

3 Likes

Was hoping that that breaking news lower third would of had a refresh

1 Like

Quite interesting having this card preempting the Newshub Special from CRC Motorsport

Intro to the coverage.

Here’s the open and close to the special as well as that info board that preceded the bulletin.

7 Likes

Just out of interest, how did Three rejoin CRC Motorsport? Did they just cut back in after the ident that featured at the end of your video or did CRC provide an opt-in point in the same way they did an opt-out before the Newshub Special?

They ran a normal ad break (about 3 mins) and then rejoined just like a normal break had happened. They welcomed the Three viewers back and then just continued on.

1 Like

AM Early is back with Oriini Kaipara hosting

AM caps

7 Likes

Eden coverage continued until 5pm - no ads either, just a longshot of the track when the ads were on. It doesn’t seem a lot of planning went into the coverage shuffle.

1 Like

CRC Motorsport is generally pre recorded. So changes to the schedule like this aren’t easy.

1 Like

They couldn’t slot ads in? Shaun’s only pre-records are the intro at 1pm and outro at 5pm for the summer series, so no problem there.

1 Like

I think @theGradyConnell was saying it was a live racing event on the day vs the usual prerecorded highlights. I can imagine it was easier for Three as they know when to cut away, I guess it wasn’t worth the effort on Eden?

3 Likes

Loving the news ticker for Newshub Late. Hopefully it’s not something that will disappear after a week.

Any caps?

This is a cap from ThreeNow. It has only just started this week as it wasn’t there last week.

5 Likes

Saw some new furniture on am this morning. Blue couch gone for a black outdoor style couch