Newshub

Interesting they didn’t announce at the time. Has Newshub ever had a US correspondent before?

Think there’s a fair bit of wrangling that has to go on around working visas when it comes to the US. If I recall rightly, the US freelancer had to basically be a freelancer for tax purposes or something.

I’m pretty sure he said in studio on his last night that he was working for CNN.
So in effect he’s still sort of in house.

Called it:

1 Like

Amanda Gillies presenting Newshub Late tonight. (8/09/2022)

9 Likes

Newshub’s QEII coverage bumped the last hour of the AM Show today, scheduled to at least midday going by the freeview guides.

Update: TV3’s afternoon schedule has been cleared out for continuing coverage.

5 Likes

Liking Amanda Gillies fronting coverage on newshub

5 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

Bit of blooper last night, checked my recording and at 11:36 last night they cut from ITV’s feed back to a dark Newshub studio

6 Likes

Laura Tupou joined Simon Shepherd this morning, presenting the Newshub Nation special on HM.

1 Like

I hope they have more newshub specials/bulletins throughout this time. Not consistently like 1news but just regular updates, for those at the different times of day and night

2 Likes

Mel from am and Patrick Gower over in the uk

3 Likes

Samantha Hayes also in London, Mitch McCann at Balmoral

6 Likes

Sam opened up the bulletin with her own report. TV3 has always been good at getting their anchors to report from the ground, not just present. I think back to many instances of Hilary Barry and Mike McRoberts in the field.

8 Likes

Michael Morrah hosting AM this morning with Bernie - Nicky Styris on news.

8 Likes

Happening tomorrow night

2 Likes
3 Likes

This is new on @newshubnz instagram

2 Likes

Here is a montage of last night’s episode and how they performed the show completely in Te Reo Māori

5 Likes

So it was pre-recorded?

4 Likes