Newshub

3 Likes

Newshub Late moving to 10pm Mondays permanently.

3 Likes

Why?

Because there Primetime dramas have failed to fire in primetime: http://www.screenscribe.net/channels/three-tweaks-late-night-line-up/
I doubt it’s a permanent thing.

(11-13/3/2019) Melissa Chan-Green is filling in for Samantha Hayes on Newshub Live at 6pm.

(14/3/2019) Tom McRae and Melissa are presenting 6pm this evening. Sam is reporting on the Syrian conflict and refugee camps in Jordan and Lebanon.

3 Likes

Newshub gfx mock. Something a wee bit different… open to criticism and critique.

A work in progress nonetheless.

5 Likes

Love the music, not sure if it suits but works. Not a fan of the straps though. Newshubs steaps have always been far too big.

1 Like

where did you get the music from? pretty catchy!

1 Like

Wish the Australian version would bring back that music. So much better than what we have now!

I posted a mock refresh of The AM Show graphics over on Random Mocks. Just want to eliminate that two line ticker. I explain my reasons in the post

3 Likes

(1/4/2019) Melissa Chan-Green is presenting Newshub Live at 6pm with Mike on Monday.

(2/4/2019) Tom McRae is presenting tonight with Samantha Hayes.

2 Likes

Did anyone else see the wee Suzuki race across the bottom of the screen at the end of sport? Must be a new addition to the sponsorship deal.

No Fujitsu Heatpump blew in at the end of the weather, a tad disappointing really.

1 Like

From last night:

3 Likes

I was quite surprised to see how close 1 News & Newshub were in 25-54 demo the week Sunday 17/03 – Saturday 23/03 (the Chch mosque attacks were of course Friday 15th).

25-54 average audience
1 News 153,900
Newshub 6pm 120,300

Much wider in 5+ (as usual)
1 News 631,300
Newshub 6pm 250,100

Thought some of you might also find this interesting…

4 Likes

It’s swift eh? Only on screen for about 1-2 seconds, great cap!

2 Likes

Where’d you get this from?

Technically 505 as they delayed the celebrations due to the Christchurch Terror attacks

7 Likes

This morning - Ryan Bridge is filling in for Duncan.

What happened to Eric Young being his back-up?

Eric is reading news for Magic Talk in place of Mary-Jane Tomasi

2 Likes