News Breakfast

Well I suspect I know where she’d file Brad in.

2 Likes

Of course if newsreaders start wearing black again feel free to start a new thread.

Lmao

2 Likes

Arrow Stop getting your hopes up and calm down
Arrow Stop getting ready to record the BBC News 24 breaking news graphic on your VCR
Arrow Go away and get a life.

this is what got me :joy:

1 Like

Man, the days of running a set top box through a VCR.

2 Likes

There was a new desk for the cooking segment at 0745 today and a nice shot of the lobby.

5 Likes

That’s new.

Thursday (19.01.2023) - Friday (20.01.2023): Emma Rebellato is co-hosting with Michael, as Madeleine is unwell. She is still doing sport.

As I expected, Emma is really good in the anchor chair. So much better than Steph, James and Nour who hosted over summer. Hopefully, they use her more often if Madeleine is unavailable.

2 Likes

Maybe not for a while as Lisa and Tony are back Monday.

4 Likes

Hopefully, they can last a full week on air together.

7 Likes

Better, half a year.

3 Likes

Ninja Spice

2 Likes

Thursday (26.01.2023): No separate sport presenter rostered today.

Format change today. “Madeleine now has more news.” Will the commercials be the only thing left that will differentiate this show from the others?

2 Likes

Wednesday (01.02.2023): Stephanie Ferrier is presenting the weather.
Thursday (02.02.2023): Tom Maddocks doing sport today. Stephanie Ferrier still on weather, with Nate doing Mardi Gras press.

2 Likes

News Breakfast’s Nate Byrne on hosting ABC’s Mardi Gras coverage, calling out homophobia and why he finds weather endlessly fascinating

4 Likes

Looks like ABC is consolidating its Twitter accounts.

1 Like

Yes. Insiders too.

3 Likes

The ABC really doesn’t like viewer feedback.

If it had an issue with Twitter specifically, it should remove all tweets from Q&A.

1 Like

The ABC is keeping the Twittter accounts of Q+A, plus 7.30, Media Watch, Australian Story and Foreign Correspondent.

1 Like