Paramount Australia & New Zealand

I don’t mean to be rude but you point is based entirely on opinion. For example, you list Masterchef as a show you find worth watching, while I find it a compete bore-fest (why MC is in it’s 10th season is beyond me).

While I do agree that Ten has in my opinion the strongest programming slate (my personally preferences being Aus Survivor, Aus Bachelor, (and its spin-offs), Googlebox as well as Shark Tank and HYBPA), it is not really somthing you can say as fact.

1 Like

I guess likewise the quote I was responding to is opinion as well. I love Masterchef but I can’t really stand the bachelor, opinion.
I’d say they do have an idea on how to program but they network just doesn’t have the eyeballs.

TEN is bringing Esports to ONE http://au.ign.com/articles/2018/05/31/gfinity-australia-partners-with-network-ten

1 Like

Reported in the the Ten Sports area - started on Sunday.

Vida Scott Appointed Head of Communications.

Network Ten today announced the appointment of Vida Scott as Head of Communications, effective 2 July.

In her new role, Ms Scott will be responsible for the company’s external corporate communications, internal communications, and trade marketing. She will report to Network Ten Chief Operating Officer, Annabelle Herd.

Ms Herd said: “I am delighted to welcome Vida to the Ten team. With her experience across a range of corporate affairs and communications roles, and her obvious passion for television and media, Vida will be a strong asset to the business.”

Ms Scott said: “It’s a great time to be joining Network Ten. The media industry plays an important role for all Australians and Ten is a key part of that landscape. There are a lot of exciting things happening at the company and I’m looking forward to working with the team to shape Ten’s future.”

Ms Scott has broad media industry experience, having held a number of corporate communications and marketing roles at News Corp Australia and APN News & Media (now HT&E). In March 2017, she joined Westpac Group as Senior Communications Manager working across the company’s group business units.

Ms Scott started her career at Red Agency, where she worked across Fairfax Media and its associated brands.

1 Like

Ten has launched a new campaign called “10 reasons to buy” targetting brands and advertisers. Every fortnight for the coming six weeks, Ten will provide advertisers and brands 10 reasons to buy across the network. While this week’s list mentions audience rises, demographic results and programming in the second half of 2018, it also includes the biceps of Australian Survivor host Jonathan LaPaglia and the hair of The Bachelor host Osher Gunsberg and bachelor Nick Cummins :rofl:

The numerical 10 has made a return at the beginning of the video, I also like the rounded font they’ve used for the video - better than the bland Gotham one or the thin uppercase one for broadcast they generally go for.

Regarding Pilot week:

All eight pilots are bold and exciting ides that will broaden the television landscape. Ten’s intent is that each of these pilots could be commissioned as series. We will be announcing more details about Pilot Week soon.”

1 Like

Ten has launched a new public campaign called “Always On” to promote its programming for the second half of this year.

Any actual presentation on TV or is this just for marketing boffins?

I smell SCA here…

Literally the first line of the article…

Ten has promoted its upcoming programming schedule with its ‘Always On’ campaign set to run across radio, outdoor, social, print and online.

The trade campaign for the 10 reasons to buy is completely separate.

But Isn’t Nine News Always On? :thinking:

Always Aldi

9 Likes

Now that Southern Cross has changed to Seven I guess the slogan was up for grabs…

Ten has applied to the NSW Supreme Court for leave to appeal the court decision handing their 33% ownership of TX Australia over to the other two joint venture owners Seven and Nine.

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/court-lists#/detail/20180015049017611567ConcurrentHearing/Seven%20network

Ten have updated their corporate twitter account image to include ten daily, they’ve also updated the ONE & ELEVEN logos to the 3d varients.

5 Likes

Very messy branding.

5 Likes

I gusss if you want everything to be uniform across the board, look at all the channels and assets that CBS owns in the US and none of them really look similar or uniformed.

I think when Ten aligns it’s multichannels to its main channel they’ll also update the tenplay logo so it looks similar and all the channels and websites use the main ten logo with their own identity.

3 Likes

Ten to dump its advertising deal with Foxtel/MCN.

8 Likes

Only a matter of time.