Network 10 2019

But the question I would love to know is when & if 10s multichannels are ever going to livestream
I would have thought they would be live streaming by now but hey I can only hope.

1 Like

They have trouble live streaming one channel.

I call kids boss when I talk to them, its just a friendly expression…

y’all are going to tear yourselves apart before the end of the month.

How
Will
You
Cope!?

8 Likes

I actually think we already know all that there is to know.

Relaunching Ten News
Renaming One and Eleven

I don’t think there’ll be much more. No extra bulletins, no breakfast show.

6 Likes

Truly a bold strategy for Ten to bring back Yasmin’s Getting Married, but good on them for giving it a go

9 Likes

you got good sources…

1 Like

My vote is for the gender neutral 10Mx.

1 Like

The World’s Best confirmed for 10 episodes, Sunday nights, premiering as the Super Bowl LIII lead-out. Fast-tracked 8.30pm Mondays after Changing Rooms/Celebrity?

10Nonbinary and 10Cisgender?

11 Likes

Only members here are putting gender stereotypes on these names.

3 Likes

Mumbrella wrongly stating that News were the first to mention Peach and Boss. As @NewsWeary has pointed out, that has been around for weeks.

3 Likes

Did they actually do any research or test these names out? They both just sound so shit.

10 Peach is demeaning. I guarantee there will be controversy and women will not be happy with this change.

6 Likes

I find it very inconsistent to have 10 Peach and Ten Boss.

1 Like

Neighbours tonight on 10 Peach :peach: :face_vomiting:

Bondi Rescue tonight on 10 Boss :necktie: :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Can we please save the outrage for November 1st.

3 Likes

But since this is Media Spy, I need to be prematurely outraged about something right now!!!

15 Likes

10 Boss image

10 Peach image

25 Likes

I thunk 10 peach needs to be more arse oriented…

1 Like

The plans, first revealed by the Melbourne Herald-Sun, will see the two channels relaunch as part of CBS’s refresh of the struggling network.

* cough * @lexington, * cough * a majority of mediaspy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes