Network 10 2019

So is that it? We done? No more announcements? Nothing shocking? Hmmm bit underwhelmed. We knew pretty much all of that.

7 Likes

Yeh, agree… Lackluster hoping there is more.

Whoever is controlling the Twitter tonight is a legend.

6 Likes

Edwin Smith. Usually on the Ten Sport feed (and was on Studio 10 this morning).

1 Like

10 News First newsbreak just screened with Hugh Riminton with all the new graphics. Very white.

Media information from Ten

probably a 15-25 year old who follows the Wendy’s twitter.

1 Like

Yes - the watermark changed

Then later they ran a promo

6 Likes

Wonder which media moguls were drinking that night?

Hmmm the new branding is great and fresh.

But the content is so old hat. They have nothing to surprise the market with. No one will care. The multi channels don’t really have an my new content and there are no new news bulletins. Nothing for Lisa to do. All very underwhelming.

11 Likes

Where is Lexington? Someone’s got some explaining to do! :joy:

2 Likes
4 Likes

This has been a wild ride with you all. And fascinating to watch this post go from fan girling at new logos through to a bit meh when big brother/a new morning show / anything exciting was announced. Haha

But I think it’s great how quick 10 is doing the brand change. This is the new 10 - and we’re all getting it now.

presses new 10 logos like they’re a butron

1 Like

Ten’s sport content looks underwhelming even with the return of Melbourne Cup carnival. No announcement about Rugby World Cup? No Presidents Cup golf? I am worried both will be shown only on Fox Sports.

Ohhh c’mon guys :weary: Only been around an hour since I was last here!?

7 Likes

I think lexington did warn it was not going to be any improvements straight off the bat with the news service, i’d reckon there is probably something going on behind the scenes that he probably may not be privy to share. Time will tell.

I’m not too impressed with the presentation from what I have seen, love the logo but hte rest of it just seems americanized in some way and colours remind me of the NBC peakcock. For me it was as expected as I can get in terms of this fresh look. I do give credit to unifying the look on all channels though. But 10 Peach and 10 Boss. A complete revamp of the channel has to come along at some point, but clearly to me they have nothing more to add, and its basically just an eye candy glossed over the old, so which begs the question - why the fuck change it ? LOL

I do fear Ten will never recover from the disaster previous years, despite CBS saving the day…This soft launch and program launch for 2019 is just more of the same. Nothing new to really get hyped about.

3 Likes

You know better than to leave the board during a relaunch.

15 Likes

Yep. I am very disappointed with the content. I don’t give two hoots about the presentation. To me it is all about the content and there were some hole that needed filling.

4 Likes

it nearly crashed the site, so far I like it, only watched a couple mins of it via the AusIPTV app.

Well, I figured every man and his dog would be capping / recording / linking, so wouldn’t be required :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: