Netflix

The crown is good. Royal version of downtown abbey if you liked that.

1 Like

Iā€™ve watched 2 Aussie comedies on Netflix, Very Small Business and Laid.

Netflix will let you download video to go

Netflix is finally letting its users download some of its shows and movies, so they can watch them when they donā€™t have an internet connection.

3 Likes

Not on a laptop though.

Tablets and mobiles are sufficient if youā€™re on the move though.

Plus there are already methods of emulating an Android environment on a laptop as a potential workaround, it would take some fiddling and effort but the ability is there for those serious enough.

Netflix Sets Premieres For ā€˜Sense8ā€™ Christmas Special & Season 2

Sense8: A Christmas Special premieres globally on the streaming service Friday, December 23 at 12:01am PT. Meanwhile, Sense8 season 2 launches globally Friday, May 5 at 12:01am PT.

Netflix how can you only have half of season 5 of Suits? I have been left with a big cliff hanger!

1 Like

Watched a couple episodes of it, I liked it. The smog episode I enjoyed the most.

I know itā€™s new technology and not many households have proper HDR support but I wish Netflix will add more titles. HDR is a huge step up from 4K. I just been hanging out for new HDR titles but none really been released for the last 2 months.

Regarding Suits, I asked and they saidā€¦

We usually wait for the whole season to end to add the episodes, with some shows like suits, which enter a ā€œmid seasonā€ at the end of the year and continue the second half after the new year starts, we donā€™t wait for the full season to end, so you donā€™t have to wait that long, we add the first half first, and then when the second half is available for streaming we will notify you so you can continue where you left off.

1 Like

But that midseason break was 12 months ago.

So we should see the season soon then based on the 12 months it usually takes for stuff off tv to get on Netflix.

1 Like

Well that is good news.

Big budget series Marco Polo has been axed after two seasons. It was the first Netflix original series to be cancelled.

Mysterious TV show The OA is coming this Friday. Was announced back in 2015. Looks good :slight_smile:

The OA is a television drama series created by Brit Marling and Zal Batmanglij that is slated to debut on December 16, 2016 on Netflix. The first series will consist of eight one-hour episodes and will be produced by Plan B and Anonymous Content.

The series centers on Prairie Johnson, a woman who resurfaces after having been missing for seven years. Blind when she disappeared, she now has her eyesight restored.

1 Like

Fuller House has been renewed for a third season and will be released sometime next year.

A Series of Unfortunate Events has been renewed for a second season.

3 Likes

455 titles leaving in the next few days.

455 Bollywood to take their place ? Jokingā€¦but will be interesting to see what will replace it.

Are they all movies? Have Netflixā€™s rights with them expired?

apparently all FOX titles are going to be removed from Netflix internationally on April 1. FOX obviously doesnā€™t like the idea of Netflix carrying their programming and in true FOX style, they want viewers to watch their shows on a FOX-owned service, cutting out the middleman and pocketing all the money from it.

I predict within 2 years Netflix will carry NO Hollywood movies or TV shows apart from Netflix originals.

1 Like

hereā€™s the article: https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/leaving-soon/fox-titles-scheduled-to-leave-netflix-on-april-1st/

1 Like