The NCIS metaverse

Fans might be interested

Given how 10 is affiliated with CBS and how 10 loves showing NCIS, would it be realistic enough to see them commission a local version of NCIS (in Sydney or Melbourne maybe)? Just a thought. Could have the potential to do really well plus it’s local, Australian content.

2 Likes

Problem is there is no straight equivalent of NCIS in Australia. The closest is Australian Defence Force Investigative Service (ADFIS) but it covers army, navy and air force.

No because we live in Australia and not in America.

The United States Naval Criminal Investigative Service ( NCIS ) is the primary law enforcement agency of the U.S. Department of the Navy.

You do realise Australia and America are two completely different countries right? The government organisations of America do not have jurisdiction in Australia.

Of course.

Wouldn’t be harmful to have an initial thought bubble though.

Rub a few brain cells together first and see how you go.

Brb rubbing brain cells…

Don’t strain yourself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wouldn’t something like Water Rats, Stingers, Sea Patrol be an equivalent of kind?

1 Like

Watched NCIS on 10 Bold today. Quality is terrible and looks too bright!

Well, turn the brightness down. There’s a button on your remote for that.

1 Like

I saw a promo for the original NCIS on 10 Boss today, odd thing was the Greek subtitles for the dialogue (they ain’t usually subtitles on promos, the show is in English and I had subtitles turned on). Does the actual show air with Greek subtitles?

It will be Elliott’s first appearance on the NCIS franchise, even though the original NCIS series was a spin off from JAG.

EDIT 4/4: Elliott’s co-star on JAG, Catherine Bell, will appear on NCIS: LA as well.

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t watch the show, but have Ten been spoiling a twist ending all week with their promo?

Not only them.
That dreadful @MrTvAus account has done the same tonight.

1 Like

I’m really frustrated with this. I was watching Mr Black and the promo for NCIS not only revealed that Ziva returned, they showed 95% of the scene too.

10 should be disgusted in themselves. It would have been a really good experience to see it first without the spoiler.

Puts all that effort they made into keeping it a secret a waste.

They definitely ruined the episode for me. And I wasn’t even looking for spoilers.

1 Like

NCIS actor’s shock claim about co-star:

Much ado about nothing that can’t be handled internally. Typical News scare-mongering.