NBN News

This didn’t work so well (sorry for the bad quality).

6 Likes

Gavin on 9News… I believe he records weather in front of that instead of being in the studio

5 Likes

That’s just off to the side of the studio out of normal frame.

Gav sent graphics and report live to Sydney 4pm news on Friday - first time out of Newcastle

3 Likes

They have crossed to him in front of a TV at Mosbri before, but it had a Newcastle backdrop on it.

It’s cool to see him do a weather segment live with graphics

1 Like

I think he does that for the regions not Newcastle/Central Coast. With N/CC if I am correct he does it on the desk. The average viewer outside Newcastle would probably think he does it on the set like in Newcastle when he doesn’t, as the region wide shots show him on the desk.

2 Likes

Tonight you’ll see a TCN9 and NBN News reporter side by side outside the courthouse asking someone questions

1 Like

Any updates or whispers on this Mark?

1 Like

I think it will maybe come when the start back feature is introduced? However I can see NBN News/Nine News Darwin come onto 9Now before summer ends, as well as Nine News Tasmania when it launches and maybe even WIN News (remember WIN News was featured in upfronts)

Nothing new - my guess would be when they do the updates in early 2023.

3 Likes

Let’s hope so.

It’s really difficult when we are away (for whatever reason) and are out at dinner during the news and can’t go back and watch the bulletin aimed at the place that we are staying.

1 Like

The demand to do this would be very little I’m guessing, hence why it likely hasn’t been prioritized to have it available on there as yet.

True but 7 have every bulletin up and before they did have Prime News they were uploaded on to their YouTube page.

1 Like

I agree.

It is easy to put NBN/NTD on 9Now, as Seven currently does it with 7QLD/7Regional. There doesn’t have to be a livestream, just put the bulletins on 9Now. If other programs can be put on, so can NBN News and Nine News Darwin. No excuses. Maybe even WIN News, as it was seen in upfronts?

1 Like

Prime had these uploads before 7QLD had their Youtube stint until a few years ago when they stopped uploading local news and sport.

2 Likes

They finally removed the WIN logo from that change, Connect, grow ad and replaced it with a Nine logo.

I reckon that was a oversight to show the WIN logo

3 Likes

The new Charles Croucher Political Editor promo just aired on 9NBN.

It has the 9News logo in the bottom left corner until the very end when Charles appears and says “Charles Croucher in Canberra reporting for NBN News” and has the NBN News logo appearing next to him.

3 Likes

They finally fixed the NRMA ad

5 Likes

Gavin is at Lismore tonight

3 Likes

Was last night too

2 Likes

Also is appearing on Today.

2 Likes