My Kitchen Rules

Nine will be doing their very best to make 7 and MKR look very bad.

I think it will be a “poor Sonya and Hadil, they were very hard done by” type story…

3 Likes

Omg, it was bad years ago, that didn’t stop over 1.6m watching last Wednesday for the most disgraceful epsiode yet, did it? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m not talking about the subjective kind of “bad” in terms of the quality of the programming, but “bad” from a ethical and fairness viewpoint in relation to the treatment of contestants.

1 Like

I was talking about both those aspects, tbh

1 Like

No, there wasn’t.

3 Likes

For the last few weeks promos had been teasing about the medical emergency during the ultimate instant restaurants. Tonight it was revealed to be Suong who suffered stomach cramps at Alex and Emily’s instant restaurant on the Gold Coast, an ambulance was called and Suong was admitted to hospital. Suong eventually recovered and could be seen narrating tonight’s episode with Kim, as well as appearing at Josh and Nic’s instant restaurant in Sydney. Kim and Suong will appear live on Sunrise tomorrow morning to talk about the incident.

1 Like

She’s had to eat a lot of dodgy food during this competition. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Suong denied it was dodgy food which caused her illness :stuck_out_tongue: It was an internal virus: https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/my-kitchen-rules/mkr-suong-hospital-46733

3 Likes

Strange her sister did not go with her to hospital! I mean was it that serious as made out to be to prevent her from going or the saying “The Show Must Go On” what a joke

2 Likes

I don’t think Kim and Soung are related.

1 Like

They’re not sisters. They are friends.

1 Like

Does anything good ever happen on this show ?

3 Likes

How often do they show anything good on news or current affairs? Everyone wants to see the bad stuff. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yet last year’s stand out performer Australia Ninja Warrior was all about family friendly non-confrontational entertainment.

2 Likes

Thanks JBAR & JohnsonTV

But they also had Married at First Sight which I think was far from family friendly non-confrontational entertainment.

4 Likes

The point is that shows can be non-confrontational and still be popular. Ninja Warrior was the top show of the year.

1 Like

I do agree with you. I do agree that the show has become too confrontational this year. It needs to be pegged back quite a bit next year.

As was Spartan may I remind you.

The top six teams starting cooking at Kitchen HQ tonight. Alex and Emily finished on top of ultimate instant restaurants and would have the most time (75 minutes) to cook in the first round, followed by the other five teams in 3 minute intervals. Stella and Jazzey came sixth and only had 60 minutes to cook.

2 Likes