My Kitchen Rules

So they left those two empty chairs at the table just to freak the contestants out about Sonya and Hadil possibly turning up at any moment?

Olga was a crack up: “You know, in Russia when people disappear, you don’t ask questions.” :joy:

12 Likes

Stella and Jazzey were cooking tonight and their penalty for making the worst dish in the ice-cream challenge (according to Manu) was having five minute less cooking time for each course. So the girls had only 85 minutes to cook the entree, 85 minutes for main and 55 minutes for dessert. That would have put a lot of pressure to them and affected the quality of the dishes.
Saw the promo for Alex and Emily’s instant restaurant and it mentioned the emergency. Looks like one of the guest teams could be involved but I think it was not Kim and Suong.

1 Like

This saga is hilarious. I’m only following it on here, newspaper mastheads and some social media, rather than the show (which y’all know I don’t watch, bar that 10min last Wednesday).

I don’t know what’s worse, the bullying. Or all the people complaining about the bullying yet still watching (sorry, no, LOVING) the show!? :expressionless:

2 Likes

But you know we don’t care, so you really don’t have to keep mentioning it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So, Sonya and Hadil have officially been exterminated from the competition with their scores now erased from the previous rounds.

2 Likes

What happens in Tasmania, stays in Tasmania.

4 Likes

I heard they overheard the brothers saying something through the hotel walls. Could be gossip. I dont believe everything i read.

It sounds like the brothers were talking about what had happened with Jess and Emma, but Sonya and Hadil overheard them and verbally abused them.

In TV Week, it says that Pete & Manu along with producers removed the team when they started threatening other contestants.

Emma says that they did nothing to deserve what happened and the attack was unprovoked and Sonya and Hadil are now embarrassed about what they did.

Emma and Jess have made amends with Hadil and she has been remorseful for what happened and apologised. Sonya has so far failed to reach out to them. Jess says they were closer with Hadil to start with but not so much with Sonya.

And the time before that

5 Likes

Sure sounds like a great “cooking competition” and good family viewing with role models for all the family to aspire to :wink:

5 Likes

It’s up there with that “karaoke competition”, “tinder roulette”, “arranged marriages” and “supposed celebrities eating bugs”.

Sonya has posted on Instagram what led to her and Hadil being so angry at Emma and Jess and eventually being expelled from the competition.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t that read “it’s down there” :wink:

3 Likes

I stand corrected. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I reckon the judge from Masterchef punching someone is worse.

2 Likes

Foxtel Online TV Guide confims Semi Final 1 is airing on Wed 2nd of May so far

1 Like

Rumor has it that one of the women has ‘broken their contract’ with Ch7 and will appear on ACA tonight.

1 Like

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/my-kitchen-rules-sonyas-confusing-response-to-hotel-altercation-claims/news-story/ba008cdbfe9c8855337832badc6275b3

2 Likes

What for? Is ACA branching out and doing cooking demonstrations? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

MKR confirmed for Thursday suggesting Sunday final.

2 Likes

How exactly is this good for Nine anyway?

Other than to add fuel to the fire, alienate ACA viewers and give publicity to MKR :disappointed:

4 Likes