My Kitchen Rules

That wasn’t an instant restaurant episode though. Actually, why would they skip them on a challenge episode?

Why do so many shows shorten or skip opening credits these days? They’re worried about losing viewers so get to the start of the show faster. They could actual do that by removing those annoying previews which are full of spoilers, but no.

1 Like

Wasn’t that Jess & Emma involved in the hotel incident, not Sonya & Hadil?

As we’ve mentioned before, once they started threatening other teams they couldn’t stay. Whether it was at their hotel or on the show, they went too far.

1 Like

Very good question. The opening titles should be an acceptable length; not too short but also not too long.

I didn’t say anything about what happened tonight - indeed I agree with everything you just said about it.

The reason for my question was I thought the hotel incident involved a different team than the team booted out tonight

1 Like

Next season I think they need a pregnant contestant who goes into labour at the dinner table. A drug scandal could also help ratings, with one of the contestants caught leaving the table to rack up. Schapelle and Mercedes Corby could be good celebrities to have on. The opportunities for drama are endless. Even two exes and their overprotective parents could feature and appear in a surprise night 1 reunion.

3 Likes

Well done but I think Married At First Sight and Bachelor already have those ideas lined up for next seasons.

1 Like

“FIX YOUR UGLY FACE”

“YOU LOOK LIKE BUBBLE GUM”

“YA THINK YOU’RE FUNNY”

I absolutely don’t condone bullying, never seen a full epsiode of MKR ever, but I tell you what, glad I tuned-in after 8pm, had me hooked :wink::joy::open_mouth:

2 Likes

Maybe check the subtitles on that one, Lukey boy.

3 Likes

Bubba gum?

When it came to scoring time, Pete said the average combined score given by the six other teams would be the “score” as given by Sonia and Hadil, to ensure fairness. The six guest team scores were 6,7,7,5,7,7 so the average was 6.5 but rounded up to 7.
If Kim and Soung were to win the competition they had to fix their dessert. In last night’s restaurant, one half of their coconut jelly was dense while the deep fried ice cream was too sweet. (Also, how was it possible for the ice cream, which had been crumbed, to melt inside a working freezer?)

1 Like

I also loved Manu’s delivery of “You’re excused”!

2 Likes

Bubba Gump. And you once called yourself Movieman. Tsk, tsk. Lucky you changed your name, Luke. :wink:

3 Likes

I sure am boy

But you failed the Bubba Gump test so you are banned from ever using that moniker again. :wink:

The newspaper articles are suggesting that there were actually more threats that weren’t put to air. So, that either happened before this episode, when the cameras were not recording or they chose not broadcast what was said because it went way too far.

1 Like

Fair go, I legit heard “bubble gum” (or the like), I misheard, sorry bout that

You are all being being led on. This is all an orchestrated act by the EP. After seeing what fights and drama brings in mega numbers on MAFS, it’s a producers dream to get those numbers.

How’ve much did Seven pay those two to participate in this ‘fight’?

It’s the same old story. Reality show contestants blame the editing and producers for making them look bad. Why should we believe them any more than the promos for the show? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This confirms Sonia and Hadil would not be replaced and the ultimate instant restaurant would just continue with seven teams. The new synopsis suggests there will be seven episodes left in the season: four quarter finals, two semi finals and the grand final. Assuming the show will again be aired from Sunday to Thursday (April 29 to May 3), the grand final will be broadcast on Sunday, May 6.

1 Like