My Kitchen Rules

This is gold!!

1 Like

I was never an MKR Viewer Myself, but Tonight i’ll Be watching Just for the Scandal.

1 Like

Something I’ve been meaning to mention, wouldn’t the endless promos over many months have diminished the suspense/mystery surrounding tonight, not to mention media spoilers?

Although the ratings have been massive the past few night.

3 Likes

I expect a massive “is that it?” reaction on social media to tonight’s show given what is seen is no different to the sort of arguments that have been a major feature of the MKR brand over the previous seasons. If anything this sort of behaviour is the show and the statement we hear from Manu that “This is a cooking competition” would have to be the one of the most ironic statements ever made on reality TV show.

5 Likes

Sonya and Hadil pretended they were the Catty High School Cheerleaders picking on the Misfit Sisters Jess and Emma, If they were still at School, that’ll be Bullying to the very core.

2 Likes

Are they kicked out of the competition or just for this evening?

1 Like

Don’t know, I got the impression that all the promos made out that “someone” was being kicked out of the competition entirely, not just for one night.

For me, it will be a BIG let down if they are back on the next episode.

3 Likes

I think they are two separate incidents. I believe that is the last we see of them. Apparently there is an incident at the hotel between them and Josh and (don’t know the brothers name) which forces them out of the competition permanently.

4 Likes

How can people believe this isn’t produced to hell and back? I heard it in the background while my housemate watched. The actresses sounded more convincing than they looked. Barely able to conceal their laughter at being requested to be the MKR villains and probably paid more than everyone else to go along with it. It makes me appreciate the acting on Home and Away and Neighbours so much more.

5 Likes

I am convinced that Sonya and Hadil were set up. I bet they were told things and then the producers encouraged them to attack in the hope to get them removed from the table. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were hoping Jess and Emma were going to kick off and get kicked out as well.

3 Likes

Yeah, sure mate. Just admit you watch it and love every moment of it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jess and Emma will appear in the Sunrise studio tomorrow morning to give their version of what happened in tonight’s episode.
I definitely think Sonia and Hadil had to kick out of competition for good. They were supposed to cook last in the ultimate instant restaurants. Now they were gone, the quarter final would just be brought forward.

2 Likes

Look at their Instagram you can tell they have been kicked out for good.

1 Like

The promo has an ambulance appearing in the next episode.

My bet is this is nothing to do with with Sonya and Hadil, more likely to be to do with Kim/Suong, one of whom had health issues earlier In the series, as they were unable to attend a cook off at Elimination House.

1 Like

Latest promo during The Simpsons on 7mate says there’s a “Thur” epsiode next week.

2 Likes

The Thursday episode is mentioned in TV Cynic’s post in Seven Network schedules thread at the weekend and has no synopsis. I know it has everything to do with the outcome of tonight’s episode, and is not merely a placeholder just to fool other networks.

Or could it be a cooking accident involving one of the remaining teams?

3 Likes

They didn’t know when to shut up. Nobody at the table was laughing or agreeing with them at any stage. Even if they remained in the competition after threatening everyone, how could they expect to get any votes from anyone?

11 Likes

As predicted latest promo :roll_eyes:

https://twitter.com/Channel7/status/986560471879761920

3 Likes

There were no opening titles at the start of tonight’s episode; possibly the first instant restaurant episode other than the premiere episodes to not have them.

They also skipped them on Sunday night.