My Kitchen Rules

(I’m far behind). Colin said they shouldn’t have used MSG because it comes “from a packet” and this is a cooking show, but, as the judges said, MSG is a flavouring agent. It brings out the flavour in food, as salt does. Salt comes in packets too, but I doubt Colin would tell anyone not to use salt. A rubbish comment, Colin.

Hush! Don’t talk about it anyone. It’s nothing new, so of course doesn’t even merit attention.

If only you would. We’d all be richer for the experience. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If only we didn’t have network publicists trying to shut down legitimate discussion of programmes hemorrhaging viewers, because they’re shithouse this year.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Who knows the exactly location of MKR HeadQuarter Kitchen in Sydney?I wanna come down to Sydney next to visit the kitchen headquarters~I knew fewer years ago,there was on at Surry Hills,been to the main studio of Masterchef in Alexandria.I want to know the address about it,thank you very much.

If only we didn’t have flamers who whinge about the same subject every single day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, MKR takes up 90% of Seven’s evening schedule each night. What else should we discuss? Cats make you LOL at 11pm?:joy:

Settle down, you two.

1 Like

Don’t worry , this will bring the viewers flocking back!

ALL YOUR FAVOURITES ARE BACK AND YOU’VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS! THE SEAFOOD KING VS EVERYBODY - Tonight 7.30

After some record breaking meals and rollercoaster nights, 15 teams have made it this far.
Now, they all meet in Kitchen HQ to face a cooking challenge inspired by the recipes of series judges Pete Evans and Manu Feildel.
Cooking shoulder to shoulder there is no love lost between some, as another team is eliminated.

4 Likes

LOL. How can anyone look at that and not burst out laughing?

4 Likes

“Thank you for the offering. Come, we take u to meet Seafood King.”

The facade for Kitchen Headquarters is actually Paramount Pictures office at the corner of Commonwealth and Brisbane Streets in Surry Hills (look up on Google Maps). There is no actual MKR sign on top of the building, it is computer generated. There is a cafe called Paramount Coffee Project on the ground floor on the Commonwealth Street side.
The kitchen set is located at the Eveleigh studios near Redfern railway station and is not open to the public.

1 Like

Yep so basically there’s no such thing. It’s pretty obvious on the show that its all filmed in a studio as there is never any natural light coming into the building. even when they are supposedly entering through the revolving doors. Whereas on Masterchef for example we actually see the contestants coming in and out of the building completely.

Oh, yeah. Masterchef is awesome because we see contestants coming in and out of the building completely. :laughing:

1 Like

Correct.

1 Like

ROFL :joy:

Are they trying to get Game of Thrones viewers on board? He looks a little like Cersei Lannister.

The upcoming Walk of Shame episode is rated MA. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha let me know when that episode comes on. The perve in me wants to see it.

A chance that this episode’s ratings will start with a 9. Come on Australia (OzTAM panel members) - you know you can do it!

2 Likes