My Kitchen Rules

I feel the MSG controversy was genuine. The girls were naive to even consider using MSG to enhance the flavour in their dish when they could have used herbs, spices and/or sauces.
Last night Mark and Chris kicked off group 3. They were intent on bringing out the entree on time that they forgot to taste the spaghetti to see if it was al dente and forgot to season the dish. Overall their score of 70 should be enough to send them through to the next round.

[quote=“JohnsonTV, post:793, topic:350”]
I feel the MSG controversy was genuine. [/quote]
I’m hoping this is sarcasm but I don’t think it is…

I have no doubt it will be front page news on Monday morning.

NB/ Sarcasm

4 Likes

I will make sure to buy my local paper.

Looks like it mad the national news as well!

9 Likes

Won’t be long before it gets picked up by the international media and is splashed across the covers of quality publications such as the New York Post and The Sun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Also seen

10 Likes

Bahahaha these posts crack me up. Good stuff TV Cynic. :joy:

3 Likes

Every fucking episode now has a ‘scandal’ or ‘controversy’ in their promos. Ridiculous.

2 Likes

I know. My mum never missed an episode and in the 4th episode she gave up, and hasn’t watched it since. I’ve heard a lot of people talking about the rediculous promos and drama. I hope the ratings continue bombing

3 Likes

Hahaha, that’s classic Seven!

It’s not really a reality show scandal until ACA has given its interpretation on the story - they have been pretty slack so far this year!

5 Likes

They have probably been slack because it hasn’t been rating very well anyway.

2 Likes

Is this a moc?

It’s a perceived reality of reality. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/why-so-many-my-kitchen-rules-contestants-are-walking-out/ar-AAnhJW1

Ummmm What did they expect it to be like? Have they not watched previous seasons? That is like signing up to Survivor and expecting to stay in a hotel.

3 Likes

How can contestants be threatening to quit when the season was all wrapped up filming in December? Rubbish article.

5 Likes

So the controversy was that Caitie and Demi added MSG in the Japanese mayonnaise with the entree, incorrectly thinking that powder would thicken the dressing. I agree with the judges that the mayonnaise had so many other components that MSG was really not needed. The uni students’ menu was bold and attempted to showcase the fusion, but only the matchamisu really worked. The burger for the main was like burgers that are offered in outlets like Grill’d and was not Japanese style.

How’d the mayo taste?