Mock Studio Designs

Indigo Render for MediaSpy

Select the colour you wish to have as a light or like a LED strip
Select Skindigo

Edit Material name (PHONG)

Select Difuse to use a light source

Then Select None from the Albedo

Then click on Emmiter Attributes to show the menu.
Set layer to 0

Use the Base Emmison … area click there to select the colour you wish to emit. Select RGB to use the colour picker.

1 Like

I can’t install skindigo/indigo?

1 Like

don’t worry i’ve just worked it out!!!

1 Like

What if you keep letting an image render? Does something bad happen?

A) What are the new graphics? and B) How long did you render this for?

How do you make a spotlight into a functional light? I thought you couldn’t edit 3d warehouse models

This has been rendering for over an hour, not sure why it is so dark, I have tried to add in light on the roof, but it’s still dark, nerd help with doing lightingUploading…

Nope it will just keep slightly improving the image quality

When you choose indigo to render and what each material does you can make it a functional light

If you right click on it, you should be able to edit the component.

Make sure you followed the steps I showed earlier on how to make a light work in indigo, you can also increase the light power by using the Emission scale by default it is 1750.0 Lumen, for roof lights, I make them 5000 Lumens for lights around the set I use 500 lumens

1 Like

ABC News are introducing new graphics in the next few weeks. There is plenty of discussion/speculation in the ABC News threads if you want to go back and read more about them.

Only about 15 minutes each but they are not heavily detailed designs. Something with lots of gloss and small details would take much longer.

I can’t see your image but can tell you that indigo will display an image immediately. If there’s something wrong with it to start with then don’t bother waiting and instead go back and figure out what you need to change.

1 Like

I have gone back and tried to add in more lights yet, they still don’t make a difference, and my images in it don’t appear, is there a setting to change on the pictures, such as your abc backgrounds

my studio, was rendering for an hour, still dark and images don’t appear

Thanks my roof light were only 1750 lumens

SO I can leave it to render overnight

How do you make images appear, mine don’t like my previous post shows

It should be fine, I don’t usually leave it overnight as it doesn’t improve the look much.

Nine National News studio.

Designed for a new late night news Nine Late News

6 Likes

Love it but probably won’t have the blue on the desk so fluro blue. Could be a very versatile set.

1 Like

That was by pure accident as the blue on the edge of the riser is the same as the one on the desk.

How do you get your images to appear so well in the render? Mine always come up with circles and I can hardly see them

Seven News Late Edition, utilising the performance area of the set. Presentation would be very raw, standing or sitting on a stool with wide, moving jib shots instead of anything too close up.

18 Likes