Mock Schedules

Sorry I meant to write earlier that I agree that Seven do need an overhaul. For some reason I wrote don’t.

A schedule I think Ten should consider for next year is

6:00am The Talk
7:00am Ten Breakfast News
8:00am Studio 10
11:00am Ten Morning News
11:30am Everyday Gourmet (or Alive And Cooking)
12:00pm Dr Phil
1:00pm The Price Is Right (US Edition)
2:00pm Pointless
2:30pm Sale Of The Century ^ (if rebooted, otherwise Family Feud (rpt)
3:00pm Judge Judy
3:30pm Entertainment Tonight
4:00pm The Cooks Pantry
4:30pm Bold and The Beautiful

^ If Sale Of The Century was rebooted, original episode at 6pm in metro markets, repeats 2:30pm weekdays, otherwise retain Pointless at 6pm

I would move the current reality TV offerings to either the midday timeslot on 10Boss and followed by Bondi Rescue OR to the 3pm timeslot on 10Boss and followed by Star Trek or a fill in program (possibly Hogans Heroes)

I I were 10 investing in Sunday in 2019:

January: I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.
February / March (8 week run): Thank God You’re Here reboot [Working Dog don’t have HYBPA commitments till May]
April / May (8 week run to coincide with the election cycle): Chasers War on Everything
June / July / August (12 week run): MasterChef Australia
September / October (8 week run): Sunday Night Takeaway with Chris and Julia
November / December (8 week run): ROVE

This would have a flow on effect for the rest of the schedule pushing rating content into longer into the year.

Why do I keep getting a reply message from you?

1 Like

Stalker! :smile: :joy:

Well @turdall its because usually you are the last to reply AND you WILL get notifications if you post something on a specific forum page.

i.e. check the Tracking control at the bottom of the page to set notifications

Haha thanks guys. Found that strange

Early evenings on the ten network:

5:00 Ten News First
6:00 The Sports Project (Friday-Sunday) Come Dine With Me Australia (Monday-Thursday)
6:30 The Project

10Peach
5:00 Neighbours Encore
5:30 Everyone Loves Raymond
6:00 Modern Family (slight fantasy)
6:30 Neighbours
7:00 Pointless

10Boss
5:00 Bondi Rescue Rpt
5:30 Amblulance Encore
6:00 Judge Judy
6:30 NCIS rpt

Get rid of the over played everybody loves Raymond and put something else in there, that would probably flow better into Neighbours.

my two cents :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are probably right. Just put it there as it was out of primetime

5:00 Neighbours Encore
5:30 Everyone Loves Raymond
6:00 Modern Family (slight fantasy)
[/quote]
This is an idea, but perhaps reality TV encores could work on 10Peach from say 5:00pm (or 5:30pm) with Entertainment Tonight as a possible lead-in

Possibly I am trying to stay clear of encores to fill holes and also keep all channels seperate to an extent.

Another option could be if CBS (assuming they can secure the rights and contractual restrictions re:Foxtel) could be for Young And The Restless to screen at 5:30pm on 10Peach

Not really the demographic I would be going for on peach

What I would like to see Ten do, although I know they won’t do it

Ten
Sunday
12:00am The Sunday Project
1:00am CBS Sunday Morning
2:15am CBS Face The Nation
3:00am 48 Hours
4:00am Graham Norton Show
5:00am The Doctors

Monday to Friday
12:00am The Project
1:00am CBS This Morning
3:00am The Late Show
4:00am The Late Late Show
5:00am Dr Phil (rpt)

Saturday
12:00am The Sports Project or RPM
1:00am CBS This Morning
3:00am 48 Hours
4:00am Graham Norton Show
5:00am Dr Phil (rpt)

I would move Infomercials to 11Peach and 11Boss, increasing overnight infomercials on 11Peach to 3 hours (from 2 hours), plus the following

11Peach
Sunday
5:00am Hour Of Power
6:00am Mass For You At Home
6:30am Hillsongs
7:00am Toasted TV
9:00am Lexi and Lotti
9:30am Totally Wild
10:00am Scope
10:30am The Bureau Of Magical Things
11:00am Infomercials
12:00pm Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
1:00pm As Scheduled

Monday to Friday
5:00am Toasted TV
7:00am C programs
8:00am Preschool programs
9:00am Infomercials
10:00am Frasier
10:30am Dr Quinn
11:30am Infomercials
12;00pm As Scheduled

Saturday
5:00am Joel Osteen
5:30am Joseph Prince
6:00am Infomercials
7:00am Toasted TV
9:00am The Loop
11:30am Infomercials
12:00pm Lexi and Lottie
12:30pm Kuu Kuu Haraju
1:00pm Family Ties
1:30pm Charmed
2:30pm As Scheduled

Monday to Friday Late night
11:30pm the Talk
12:30am Frasier
1:00am Infomercials
4:00am Dr Quinn

10Boss
Everyday
10:00am Infomercials
11:00am As Scheduled

Seems someone at 10 is following these threads :wink:

1 down, 2 to go!

1 Like

Nine’s quick response to Seven’s reboot of Australia’s Got Talent - Nine has a resurrection!

Sunday 7:00pm New Faces with Daryl Somers
Monday 7:30pm New Faces with Daryl Somers

but on second thoughts it is more likely to be 7:30pm Friday and 7:00pm Saturday, more in line with the old timeslots.

2 Likes

Would it be New Faces or Ford New Faces? Or was it only Ford New Faces when Bert was the host?

Here’s another Seven mock schedule :

Jan-May:
7:30 MKR
8:45 Sunday Night, Mixed Dramas (Domestic+International, including Good Doctor, Resident, 9-1-1, Miss Fisher)

May-August:
7:30 House Rules
8:45 Sunday Night, Australian Dramas/Factual Reality (including Secret Bridesmaids Business, Australian Gangster) + Interview with Andrew Denton

August-September
7:30 Australia’s Got Talent (Sunday-Monday), Bride and Prejudice (Tuesday-Wednesday)
8:45 Sunday Night, Australian Drama/Comedy/Factual Reality (Blake Mysteries/Between Two Worlds, Orange is the New Brown, Undercurrent, Extreme Weddings)

September-October (Filler gap between the ‘big’ franchises)
7:30 The Big Music Quiz (Sunday), First Dates (Monday), Highway Patrol/Emergency Call (Tuesday), Border Security/The Force (Wednesday)
8:45 Australian Drama/Comedy/Factual Reality (Between Two Worlds, Orange is the New Brown, Undercurrent, Extreme Weddings)

October-December
7:30 All Together Now (Sunday), The Wall (Monday), Instant Hotel (Tuesday), Zumbo (Wednesday)
8:45 Sunday Night, Mixed Drama/Factual reality (Domestic + International, including Between Two Worlds, Good Doctor, 9-1-1, Resident, Wife Swap Australia)

Home and Away would continue on Thursdays as double episodes, with overseas sitcoms, dramas, realities (including Modern Family, Hell’s Kitchen, First Dates UK, Kitchen Nightmares, Criminal Minds, The Blacklist, How to Get Away with Murder etc. These programs would be flicked over to 7Mate in the AFL states) taking over at 8pm.

1 Like