Metro Radio Ratings: Survey 4, 2018

This should give you a bit of an idea: Free online radio stations – listen for free at OnlineRadioBox.com

Interesting to note that 4KQ is the No.2 station in between 9am-12pm

2 Likes

Who created the graphic of the leaderboard?

Me - cut and paste job. I am sure there are others who can do it in a bit more professional manner (and with the Vega logo :stuck_out_tongue: ). I must admit I was looking for the best logo of each station - both ABC and Smooth had very bland selections (I should have remembered Vega).

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me if Classic Rock (MP) would pull better numbers than SEN slots If they were in the ratings.

Nova Brisbane have also had the #1 breakfast show last two surveys and are neck and neck with B105…

The workday/music format contributes to 106.9’s success but it isn’t the sole or even major reason for it. Not to mention Brisbane’s a different kind of market. Could perhaps work in Melbourne

Fantastic cut and paste job! Very good theme with logos.

You should check out 4KQ’s playlist particularly on weekend days - quite amazing variety and lots of 70s. I’d call it soft classic rock.

1 Like

The AFL radio ratings in Melbourne were also released yesterday and it’s bad news for SEN. It only got 3% share on Friday nights, rising slightly on Saturday nights and Sundays. 3AW won Friday nights and Saturdays with Triple M dominating on Sundays.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/afl-daily-live-rolling-footy-news-from-around-australia-july-11-2018/news-story/378c9a1b780cc51979bf80ed351986f4

1 Like