Metro Radio Ratings: Survey 2, 2018

Discussion is fine but if the personal insults and snide remarks continue we’ll be deleting

1 Like

:thinking:

I’ll be the first to admit that my gumtree ad garnered a bigger response than i expected, but you have to admit it has spiced things up.

6 Likes

:roll_eyes: no, how could anything but a Hit network show be any good? Hate to have your own tastes, hey.

I assume you also only watch the #1 rated tv shows (must be a lot of news…), only see films that top the box office, and only ever listen to the Top 10 when it comes to music…

I listen to what I like. I couldn’t give a flying fox what they rate.

… when they were part of your own network. Again, good to see you can develop your own independent tastes.

Sorry dumb then. You categorised hundreds of thousands of listeners in Sydney and Adelaide as dumb because they listen to Will & Woody.

I personally think Em, Ed & Grant are worse than Will & Woody but I would never suggest those who listen to them are dumb.

Listener behaviour is what it is. It’s not dumb. Listener behaviour in Melbourne has people turning over to Fox as a default. Some might call that dumb too. I’d just call it listener behaviour.

You should google the definition of arbitrary.

Please calm down, calling me stupid is very offence, calm down.

I might be in the minority, but I used to quite enjoy ARN here when it was Mix 101.1

Now it is rubbish, truly.

Agree, same here in Sydney, a complete overkill of similar formats or maybe me just getting older

I preferred TTFM. Still think it’s a great name.