• BP
  • Shell/Coles Express
  • Caltex/Caltex Wooloworths
  • 7-Eleven
  • United
  • Liberty
  • Interdependent Station

0 voters

I regularly get petrol from four of those.

2 Likes

Is Costco an inderdependent station?

Edit: heh, “Wooloworths”

Any one of those but 7 Eleven

I used to go to Shell/Coles up until a BP opened not too far away. Even though they’re a bit more expensive at times than their competitors, their fuel is much better quality. Plus I get Velocity Frequent Flyer points with them :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha yes, I really should proof read first. I actually forgot Costco had petrol stations

I mainly go to Caltex Woolies not just because I have access to the discount, they also move prices ahead of everyone else (at least my local does). This is also good to check when they jack up the price, that means I have one or two days to fill up before everyone else increase their prices too.

I only buy from the big four (Caltex, Shell, BP, Mobil).

I don’t know how good the quality of fuel from the other retailers, but given that I have a turbo car that prefers 95 RON and is still under new car warranty, I wasn’t prepared to risk it.

1 Like

Who would you rather win in a boxing match?

• David Koch
  • Ross Greenwood

0 voters

How would you judge? As the ad used to say, oils are oils.

I don’t think I’ve ever found a noticeable difference - be it fuel economy or engine sound based on where I bought my fuel.

As for the question - I usually go to Woolworths, because near me it’s usually the cheapest pre-discount and I’ll always have a 4c voucher to use. Occasionally I’ll get a 10 cent a litre off voucher on the Flybuys card and will go there - but I find that Shell is usually 1-2 cents more expensive than other local stations.

Then again, I only fill up once a month or so - which means I’m never too concerned about a few cents.

Poll #18
New Royal Baby: Boy or Girl?

• Boy
  • Girl

0 voters

News sites already reporting she gave birth to a boy.

2 Likes

Confirmed: https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/988387844111716353

1 Like

Oh well, everyone should vote boy :joy:

Wonder when Australian News will update everyone.

is it twins?!? New Idea or Woman’s Day told us ages ago IT’S TWINS???1!! They wouldn’t lie?

3 Likes

They’re erasing all evidence from the internet, as we speak. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The ad used to say oils ain’t oils. :smiley:

1 Like

Who would you rather win in a boxing match?

Where’s the option for nuclear weapon? :rofl:

You need an option for alien, animal, hermaphrodite or poo. :laughing:

1 Like

Never used to have brand alliances but since buying a diesel sedan I will pick the brands that actually have a premium / branded diesel at the bowser as opposed to other stations that just stock the same stuff that would go into a truck.

Which means locally sticking with BP or Caltex, but I’ve been using Caltex Woolies lately as I’ve been getting free $$$ in the form of participating in consumer panels paid out to me in WISH cards.

1 Like

And one for “I don’t care”.

1 Like