Media Spy: History and Memories

Can’t be shown during afternoon children’s programs.

It’s rated R (for retarded) :smile:

2 Likes

Warning: this show can only watched under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. :rofl:

Are we referring to your posts? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I wonder who would be in the starring roles? :thinking:

Jezza, Mr Q, Mr Man, Bomer, Lepatron, Armac, Commamder Slicer, Big Dan, NewsWorld, Kevin?

So many of the greats to choose from…

4 Likes

Who or what is a Kevin; there never was a Kevin.

1 Like

I’ve been lurking here for a few years now, back on the old forum I used to look at a lot of old posts. It’s a shame that not all can be seen now but it’s probably good as I would waste a lot of time.
Whatever happened to Mr Q, TGIF and Cyril Washbrook? I always enjoyed their contributions.

2 Likes

Kevin was the member who left to launch Australian Media… he was in Perth I think but also spent time in the US.

The start of Australian Media was a time of high drama I seem to recall from my lurking days with some disaffected members defecting to the new site.

4 Likes

Someone should bring back the Mediaspy awards!

1 Like

Remember the tipping comps as well?

3 Likes

That Big Dan…what a handsome, attractive guy he was. :wink::kissing_smiling_eyes::laughing:

5 Likes

Does anyone still remember a particular member who’s disappeared from the forums in May this year. He was famous for his tantrums whenever Seven didn’t win against The Block and when Spartan failed against MAFS :thinking: :wink:

Wonder what he would’ve been thinking seeing shows like Dance Boss and Take Me Out flop…

8 Likes

@Mitchell_Nock - he still lurks here and there but hasn’t posted for a while. Wasn’t happy we put him in mod queue, which is his prerogative.

4 Likes

And with a real dislike of Perth, it seems

2 Likes

Not sure about anyone else here, but I haven’t heard anything from him since he blocked me on Twitter in July for posting a tweet here on Media Spy which had him whinging that WA missed out on a spot in this year’s House Rules Grand Finale!

From what I recall, he really liked Telethon (gushing about how they’re so much better than Nine because Seven raised $36 million last year) but somehow preferred Seven News Sydney!

3 Likes

Basically everything Seven aired, even the junk that they’ve pumped out recently

Was he the one that was obsessed with mark furgeson.?

Wasn’t that Antonio?

1 Like

Oh yeah your right. Look I love a man in a well dressed business attire but mark furgo that poor suit lol

1 Like

Ahh yes, I’m surprised Antonio didn’t really make an appearance here a few months back during that short period Seven News Sydney were really starting to snap at Nine’s heels in the ratings!

2 Likes

LOL there are plenty of people who wished there wasn’t a Kevin bad sadly for them there definitely was :stuck_out_tongue:

All of that seems like a long time ago now. I’m still here but I just lurk now and let the kids play in peace.

4 Likes

I have a brother called Kevin. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like