MasterChef Australia

Good to hear they are doing another overseas trip and Japan is a good location to do it.

4 Likes

New promo ft contestant

4 Likes

The World’s 50 Best Restaurants are being presented in Melbourne next week. I suppose the world’s best chefs will be attending, so MC will be spoilt for choice for guest chefs.

The golden ball ad for Masterchef is top shelf.

###Meet Australia’s Best Home Cooks.
Ordinary People. Extraordinary Food.
Coming Soon To TEN And WIN Network.

The 2017 season of MasterChef Australia is set to wow audiences with Australia’s best home cooks, as they compete for a much-coveted place in the iconic series’ kitchen.

Two of this season’s highly-talented contenders are teenagers Callan Smith and Michelle Lukman.

Melbourne contestant Michelle, a 19-year-old student, plates up one of the most mysterious audition desserts MasterChef Australia has ever seen: a gold-dusted, sphere-shaped ball. But does it taste as good as it looks? To hear what the judges have to say:

This season’s youngest contender, 18-year-old student Callan from Sydney, decides to take a risk with his Japanese-inspired dish. Unsure if the dish is sweet or savoury, will the judges reward his creativity with an apron?

Tune in to see if Michelle and Callan make it through the judges’ auditions and secure a place in MasterChef Australia’s Top 24.

3 Likes

Not coming soon enough it seems.

1 Like

Do they use this line every year?

i believe its the 4th year in a row. After the debacle of Boys vs Girls in 2013

2 Likes

Latest promo

Exceptional Talent, Explosive Challenges, Extraordinary Food.

The 2017 season of MasterChef Australia is coming soon and is set to showcase Australia’s best home cooks, as they compete for a much-coveted place in the iconic series’ kitchen.

In what promises to be the most extraordinary season ever, the top 24 contestants will take part in some of the biggest challenges ever seen.

This season the contestants will create some mind-blowing dishes including floating ice-cream created by dessert queen Christy Tania. The punk princess of pastry Anna Polyviou delivers her monumental firecracker dessert (image left and attached), which is certain to push our home cooks to the limit, and an incredible edible glasshouse showcases immense new talent.

It’s a season jam-packed with booming flavours and delicious dishes.

MasterChef Australia judges Gary Mehigan, Matt Preston and George Calombaris are back to share their own unique talent and insights with the newest bunch of contestants. Encouraging and challenging, they will push the contestants to cook smarter, extend their creativity and overcome obstacles in ways they never dreamt possible.

Celebrated chef Shannon Bennett reprises his role as guest mentor for the immunity challenges, determined to give away more immunity pins than last year.

MasterChef Australia has the recipe that will take our contestants closer to achieving their food dreams and changing the course of their lives forever.

3 Likes

Anyone know when the new season of Masterchef starts?I’m guessing after the Easter break

1 Like

I guess it depends on when MKR finishes. Early May is my guess.

No way. They wouldn’t launch the show when MKR is in its final rounds. As soon as MKR ends it will start.

I found it bizarre last night when watching Arena on Foxtel that Masterchef was advertised there.

2 Likes

First Taste Of The New Season.

The new season of the iconic and beloved series MasterChef Australia is coming, and anticipation is building. This year, the contestants will wow the judges and viewers with their extraordinary dishes and the best chefs in the world will astonish with their innovative genius.

Master of Middle Eastern cuisine Yotam Ottolenghi, Heston Blumenthal, Maggie Beer, Anna Polyviou, Curtis Stone, Ben Shewry and David Thompson, are set to challenge the Top 24 contestants. There are mind-blowing dishes to recreate including an unbelievable floating ice-cream from dessert queen Christy Tania and a firecracker dessert explosively delivered by the punk princess of pastry, Anna Polyviou.

2 Likes

Seven announced this week that the grand final of My Kitchen Rules would be shown on Sunday April 30, so my guess is MasterChef will start the night after (Monday May 1).

2 Likes

So they will bring the launch date forward? It wasn’t planned until the second or third week of May originally.

Of course they would bring the launch date forward with TBL out of the picture. They are just buying time at the moment until MKR ends.

1 Like

I understand that but it will have a domino affect. That means Survivor, The Bachelor etc have to all be ready to go 2-3 weeks early. Survivor struggled to edit the episodes in time, which all the extra demands, last year. Or will Ten have a gap between Masterchef and Survivor?

Well there we go :+1:

It’s never gone head-to-head with MKR.

Its a guess…

1 Like

Thursday 27 April

MasterChef special.

3 Likes