Master Antenna TV Systems (Hospitals, Hotels, etc)

That’s really being prepared. :joy:

1 Like

Though I forgot to pack a pair of thongs :blush:

For a second there, I thought you were talking about a G-string? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh goodness no, I meant as in footwear.

1 Like

Good. You’d never forget the other ones. :laughing:

1 Like

Those things never work…

Staying at a motel in Orange, and have noticed on its motel TVs that some of SCA & WIN’s channels haven’t been rescanned since before the affiliation change 2 years ago, by which:

9Gem is on 50
SBN is on 54
9Go! is on 55
9HD is on 350
9Life is at 351
One is at 83
WIN NETWORK (soon to be Sky News on WIN) is at 84
TVSN is on 85
GOLD is on 86

At least the motel TVs have all the HD (and therefore, all MPEG-4, including 7flix & 9Life) channels available.

———————

On a sidenote, when I was in Coffs Harbour last month, the place I stayed at had all the channels in the correct LCNs.

5 Likes

Does the TV allow you to access the set up menu?

You could be providing the motel and future travellers to the Central Tablelands a valued service by performing a free rescan for them :grinning:

5 Likes

Apparently yes, but I didn’t go through with it, mainly because I haven’t thought of it at first. ;(

On the past 2 nights, I stayed at the Savannah cabin next to Taronga Western Plains Zoo in Dubbo, where its TV has all the SD & HD channels available, and are all in the correct LCNs.

3 Likes

I’m staying at Rydges Hotel in Sydney at the moment, super surprising that the only Ten channel here is the HD one. Wasn’t expecting that!

1 Like

My local Rydges has a few extra Foxtel channels included. Same for you?

1 Like

i’m off on a cruise on friday on the pacific aria. if theres any interest i’m happy to do a rundown of the on board TV when i get back

8 Likes

I’ll be interested in that, often wondered what is on TV on cruise ships

2 Likes

no worries.

3 Likes

I’d only go on a cruise ship if they have TEN HD!!!

2 Likes

I would pay thousands of dollars for a cruise and then sit in my cabin to watch TV.

2 Likes

sometimes you don’t have a choice. we are cruisng with 2 special needs kids and if they have a mealtdown the cabin is one of the only places we can go where they will not disturb other passengers

2 Likes

Here are the television channels on offer to inmates at the maximum security Hunter Correctional Centre:

I wonder if they’ll start rioting if Sky News on WIN isn’t added to that line up soon?

8 Likes

Are you on day release now?

1 Like

Nah I escaped. Stabbed a screw with a shiv and stole his keys because they won’t provide Foxtel channels on the system. Being locked up is cruel enough punishment without having to suffer through free to air TV for the duration of your sentence.

10 Likes