Married at First Sight

This is a longer Season apparently which Aitken mentioned. Expect it to roll into April.

They’ve MKRed it. :weary:

1 Like

Happy Easter!

They’re going to kill the golden goose if they keep expanding it, as well as airing each episode for two hours each night.

1 Like

We can only hope.

1 Like

MKR usually goes until early May from memory?
I’d say week before Easter holidays start.
Or keep them hanging over Easter with some hyped up Drama?

Didn’t the MAFS finale air during the week before Easter non-ratings last year?

That was March 25-April 8 in 2018. This year the two week break will run from April 14-27, so we could be looking at April 10/11-ish for the Season Finale.

One of the “brides” from this season, Heidi Latcham, is joining Sunshine Coast’s 919 Sea FM breakfast next month, replacing another reality contestant Jess Eva (now at Triple M Sydney). Heidi could provide lots of exclusive gossip from her time on the show on Sea FM breakfast.

Heidi, like Ning, was so annyoing. Definitely one of the types only there for the fame. While her Carrie Bradshaw hair is interesting, most of the words that came out of her mouth were far from it but I suppose to make it in commercial radio that’s all you need. Giggling like a schoolgirl constantly, playing the ditzy blonde and carrying on in such an over the top way about wearing a tight dress and needing to get your friends to help you to piss just doesn’t do it for me.

Ning as well was appallingly rude to her husband who was actually the only decent one out of last night’s bunch. Heidi’s husband (Mark, Matt or Mitch - I can’t remember but yay for diversity in tv) was a vain piece of eye candy and little else.

There’s a suspiciously large amount of people from the radio/entertainment industry involved in the show. They obviously only see this show as a springboard to further their careers.

Wippa from Nova revealed he hooked up with one who was a workmate in Perth.

2 Likes

Dubious advertising? (Image taken from the latest Canberra Weekly, in a area where SCA broadcasts Nine programs. Their Issuu account takes a week to upload the then-current issue, hence the quality.).

Sunday will probably rate well they are airing the Wacky blond and the Virgin guy. They will flog this hard the next 48hrs.

How high can it go? 1.3-1.5?

2 Likes

1.2 being conservative. 1.4 optimistic.

Nope. Different narrator this year. Wise move not having Georgie involved in trash tv.

Ok so I’ve never watched MAFS before. Have just switched on the replay and caught a few minutes. Who are the two ladies and one man discussing contestants? Are they meant to be experts or are they actors? It seems so scripted, contrived and a bit overacted…

1 Like

They are meant to be ‘relationship experts’, whatever that means.

1 Like

Maybe they’ve had a few lol
The narrator is very annoying. Grating voice and speaking very slowly- reminds me of a UK documentary.

1 Like

Probably these?

1 Like

Experts in matching complete opposites??

3 Likes

They are commentators. The EP chooses who gets in and who gets who.

I also noticed a 7 News Reporter was the Best Man at one of the weddings with the Thai bird.