Nine Radio (Music)

music by tiny tim, tim minchin and tim mcgraw

1 Like

Tim Webster would yet again survive the axe swinging.

2 Likes

And if Jim’s Group had a fruit preserving facility called Jim’s Jams…another perfect tie in.

Tim Tams and Jim’s Jams. Sponsoring All Tim Radio. :rofl:

1 Like

Matt Thompson is gilling in on MascQuarIe Sports Radio 1278 Breakfast fir Tony Leonard

How exciting, is he a fish? :rofl:

3 Likes

strong text Nice…

4 Likes

The comments here are the most entertaining aspect of MSR, let’s enjoy these two posts above:

2 Likes

More entertaining than Beau Ryan’s purported comedy.

4 Likes

One element of Macquarie Sports Radio that will be rather interesting to see tomorrow: The results of the first full ratings survey in that format - particularly for the Sydney market where 954AM dropped to 1.9% in the period of the Talking Lifestyle > Macquarie Sports transition.

I’ll do some more comprehensive analysis in the relevant thread later in the afternoon or this evening. But for now, a Media Spy poll predicting what MSR will rate tomorrow:

• Less than 1%
  • 1-2%
  • 2-3%
  • 3-4%
  • 4-5%
  • 5%+

0 voters

1 Like

Should be an option for “withdrawn from survey”. :rofl:

3 Likes

The only funny thing Beau Ryan ever did was get himself sin-binned at Ausgrid/Hunter Stadium against the Knights back in the day when he was doing his “doggies” schtick. Everyone was giving him that, replaced with the term “sin bin”. Best thing he ever did.

2 Likes

Bill or Craig don’t own it… yet.

3 Likes

i was in the car last night with this on. they had the open line going wanting sportspeople known by initials - i called up and got on straight away… says something about the amount of callers they get

1 Like

Can anyone Help me please Gail Watson said in the 9AM Melbourne NEWS someone has signed with NacQuaris Sports Radio any names please?

Next they’ll be having conversations about people having a J. Arthur Rank about a sportsperson…:rofl:

Deary deary me.

2 Likes

for a Bertocchi ham - name a sport!

6 Likes

Soiling the name of Bertocchi to be giving them away on this tumbleweed station. It needs to be prized, valued, difficult to win among the clamouring grannies ringing AW.

@Jason_Andrew_Toppin you can help yourself, ring 8667 3600 and ask for Gail in the news room. She’ll be there for a couple more hours.

2 Likes

They better hurry or the station will be off the air after today’s dismal ratings! Not going so well, eh Jason.

2 Likes

How many more months do you think Macquarie Sports Radio will continue as a format?

0 voters

Remember that five/six months is the end of the year.

Let’s begin Australian media’s public poll of how long MSR will remain on air.

Click the ‘chain link’ to the right of the love heart below this line to copy the link for emailing or posting on social media.

I’m voting eight months which would be March 2019, after the forthcoming cricket season.

3 Likes