KIIS Network

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/married-at-first-sight/mafs-star-jackson-lonie-threatens-to-sue-kyle-and-jackie-o-over-onlyfans-saga/news-story/786797f3332f8da450bbddedfdc1d38e

1 Like

Can all these vile MAFS people just f*** off now? They put their ponography on Only Fans then blame other people when the stuff gets circulated publicly and they suffer consequences. Seriously?

8 Likes

I totally agree…

1 Like

Nat filling in for Mitch this week on the night show on KIIS.

3 Likes

Its the best bits of Kyle and Jackie O this morning

2 Likes

Another sickie?

1 Like

To fix the display screen in the studio after Kyle accidentally smashed it on Tuesday’s show?

1 Like

I don’t think a broke tv screen in the studio takes the whole show off air.
More likely Kyle is still worked up from yesterday or is actually having his upcoming operation.

2 Likes

Accidentally? He deliberately threw his cup at it because it ‘wasn’t working’.

What an piece of work he is.

1 Like

Sydney’s #1, ladies and gentlemen. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Each Friday, Hans will bring his flamboyant humour to the show as he looks back at the highlights from the week on air in his aptly titled segment Mix Breakfast Wrap with a side of Hans.

2 Likes

Hans everywhere.

1 Like

Its another best bits of Kyle and Jackie O this morning at KIIS 1065

1 Like

What did they play for the other 2 hours and 59 seconds?

6 Likes
4 Likes

What do we all think of the 3 new weekend shows on KIIS (are they networked?) there is now 3 if im correct from 8am sat.

2 Likes

They’re networked and have been on air most of the year. Wouldn’t call them “new”

3 Likes

I love music so these shows with talk is an instant turn off. I want music and I want it now. I don’t mind an ad break or two but inane talk means I wait minutes for the next song.

The KIIS Weekender - nine hours of non stop music from 6pm Saturday is more my show. If I am in the car on a Saturday night it’s 100% KIIS as it’s 100% music.

5 Likes

Instant station-change material. I listen to the radio for music, not uninteresting and banal chat shows.

7 Likes

Same with all the above. I’m flicking between Nova and 2Day for my fix of weekend music.

6 Likes