KIIS Network

They also had this on facey today and a LOT of comments were negative towards KIIS

4 Likes

Ah yes that too. Thanks Mark.

See what I mean. All about sex and vagina’s etc. it’s just too much.

3 Likes

Amanda Catalano audio producer from Jase & Lauren announced that she’ll be leaving KIIS 1011 yesterday in the coming weeks. She’s going back to SCA to produce a podcast on LISTNR.

Hard to keep up with the producer change on the show.

1 Like

Radio appealing to the lowest common denominator has always had broad appeal. The average cretin that listens to this sort of tripe is a true candidate for a lobotomy. Ask yourself, seriously, would you share the filth that goes to air in conversation with anybody? Get it off air or relegate their heart balm style of broadcasting to a podcast. An utter disgrace.

6 Likes

I tend to agree with you. But I can’t think of any other show in the country that plumbs the depths that Kyle and Jackie do. They take it to the next level. I’m actually not sure what it says about Sydney that they are that popular. I honestly can’t see that sort of show flying in Brisbane or Melbourne.

2 Likes

On todays show they spent twenty minutes on “explaining masturbation to your kids”.

Dear oh dear.

1 Like

I agree. There might be a place for it in a podcast but not on broadcast radio.

1 Like

How do they get away with broadcasting this filth every day? I definitely wouldn’t be listening to Kyle and Jackie O every day if I lived in Sydney

4 Likes

I wonder if that Kyle and Jackie O masturbation talk made it to the “Hour of Power” aired on ARN’s regional FM stations? If they did the switchboards at these stations would be jammed with complaints!

1 Like

Yea, I’ve always found it a bit odd that the popular breakfast shows in Sydney were Alan Jones on the AM dial and K&J on the FM dial. I guess Sydney just likes that really punchy stuff in a way Brisbane and Melbourne don’t. Of all the breakfast shows in Sydney that have a duo or trio, I feel as though Jonesy and Amanda on WSFM are probably the closest to something you’d hear on Brisbane radio at breakfast.

7 Likes

Jackie O will step down as the judge of Masked Singer this year according to her instagram page.

3 Likes

According to the Herald Sun, Ash London will be co-hosting KIIS Drive with Woody from Monday, filling in for Will whilst he’s on paternity leave.

7 Likes

Ryan Jon has resigned from KIIS 1011 to focus on his podcast with Toni Lodge. He will finish next week. Login • Instagram

7 Likes

Cue Byron Webb.

2 Likes

Cooke even.

3 Likes

Kyle and Jackie O best bits this morning…

One of their best bits was the TMI segment that was played more than 3 years ago.

1 Like

Honestly, who listens to this rubbish.

2 Likes

I think they’ve been best bits all week?

1 Like
4 Likes

Whilst Erin Phillips lives a busy life with her sporting career and all, I wonder if ARN management have had any say in this as ever since Ali Clarke started on Mix 102.3 their ratings at breakfast have gone from a competitive 1st or 2nd to a distant 4th or 5th behind ABC, 5AA, Nova and even MMM.

2 Likes