KIIS Network

Again? But they seem to be untouchable so nothing will result from this.

3 Likes

Sadly true. Because their listeners don’t seem to care about this sort of thing, which I don’t understand.

2 Likes

Looking forward to a well-deserved slap on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

a second censor which has to be around for 2 years.

He got what he wanted from it though - publicity - all he cares about

1 Like
1 Like

Brooke Boney will be filling in for Woody while he’s in the jungle.

3 Likes

So I’m normally not awake early on a Sunday, but I was this morning and my guess about what they could do is exactly what they’ve done :sweat_smile:. There was Robin, Terry & Kip highlights between 6-8am this morning :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Starting April 17.

2 Likes

KIIS101.1 have brought back the, “Ad Free 50’s” (made famous by the Today Network years ago).

5 Likes

KIIS 1065 line up this week

5.30-10am Snappy Tom
10am-3pm Gordie
3-4pm The Pick up
4-6pm Will and Woody
6-7pm KJ hour of Power

2 Likes

Did “Snappy Tom” leave K&J just to be a station floater? Or is he doing more off-air roles?

1 Like

97.3 newsreader Monique Dews is leaving ARN after 11 years, to take up a new role as Director of Accounts and Strategy at PR, media training and crisis management company Adoni Media.

2 Likes

Gordie will be live at the Sydney Royal Easter show at 10am today.

1 Like

This Time… Are You Ready To KIIS For The Cash? (973fm.com.au)

They’re obviously emphasising the KIIS branding which has only recently been introduced into Brisbane.

Well done. Good to see the “big” radio tactics of 20-30yrs ago making a comeback.

1 Like

Looking forward to the promotion where they “party like it’s 1999”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

973 had the best sounding sweepers and promo IDs when it first launched in Brisbane over 20 years ago IMO, especially the summer promo IDs.

KIIS 1065 line up this week

6-10am Snappy Tom
10am-3pm Petho
3-4pm The Pick Up
4-6pm Will and Woody
6-7pm Kyle and Jackie O Hour of Power

2 Likes

Clint’s next decision will be whether he wants to continue as newsreader on Jase and Lauren.

3 Likes

Looks like Clint is staying on with Jase and Lauren.

3 Likes

Andrew “Cosi” Costello joined Mix 102.3’s Ali Clarke Breakfast Show as of this morning, and will be partnering with Clarke’s team on special projects throughout the year, to lend a helping hand to fellow South Australians in need.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/andrew-cosi-costello-joins-radio-station-mix-1023s-ali-clarke-breakfast-show/news-story/6abfd9e8cd7c463dc58460a484accb93

3 Likes