Kayo Sports

MOTOGP

LAUNCHES ON KAYO

EVERY PRACTICE, QUALIFYING SESSION AND RACE OF THE FIM MOTOGP™ WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, LIVE AND AD-BREAK FREE DURING RACING, STARTING WITH THE QATAR GP

KAYO LAUNCHES ‘RACEVIEW’ PROVIDING FANS A NEW WAY TO EXPERIENCE MOTOGP™

There is plenty for MotoGP™ fans to get excited about in 2019, with Kayo, Australia’s multi-sport streaming service, offering live coverage of every practice, qualifying session and race across the season - as well as giving fans the chance to catch up anytime they want. Game-changing features put the viewer right in the action.

The season’s opening race, the Qatar GP, beginning March 10 will feature RaceView, a new feature which was launched first for the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship .

RaceView will consist of four different camera modes including two onboard cameras , which will include cameras being attached to the bikes, Heli View* , a helicopter camera, and Race Centre , which will show the standings and rider stats.

MotoGP™ fans will be able to access the additional unique camera modes all at once via the exclusive SplitView feature, which provides motorsport enthusiasts with a whole new way to experience the on track action. Available for the Qatar GP, viewers will be able to access the main race feed plus select three of any of the additional four camera modes at once on web, tablet and selected TV devices. Users of the mobile app will be able to select two screens at a time.

Kayo has every practice, qualifying session and race of the 2019 MotoGP™ season LIVE and ad-break free during racing, and new customers are able to sign up now and get streaming instantly with a 14-day free trial.

The Qatar GP is LIVE on Kayo from Sunday, 10 March at 10.35pm.

*Heli View will only be available on selected races.

**Selected devices

I wish Kayo would let you set up reminders.

Edit I emailed with the suggestion and got a reply in 10 minutes, on a Friday mind you and they said it was something they are looking to do.

1 Like

Rugby World Cup 2019

NRL

NRL HEADS TO KAYO FOR LARGER THAN LIFE SEASON

EVERY GAME OF EVERY ROUND INSTANTLY STREAMED

ALL THE BEST MAGAZINE SHOWS LIVE AND ANYTIME

EXCLUSIVE FEATURES: ‘SPLITVIEW’, ‘KEY MOMENTS’ AND ‘KAYO MINIS’

The NRL Telstra Premiership is back, and with Kayo, Australia’s new multi-sport streaming service, footy fans won’t miss any of the action.

Kayo will show every game of every round, plus all finals games leading into the Grand Final, live and anytime, with no ad-breaks during play and in HD.

Some of the NRL’s biggest names helped Kayo launch the season today at the Sydney Cricket Ground, a media event which featured three custom made, life-size, replica bobble heads.

Manly young gun Tom Trbojevic , Penrith prop Reagan Campbell-Gillard and Rabbitohs star Dane Gagai , were joined by their super-sized lookalikes, as the trio prepared for a larger-than-life footy season on Kayo.

Thanks to exclusive Kayo features such as ‘SplitView’, ‘Key Moments’ and ‘Kayo Minis’, footy fans will experience a whole new way to watch NRL in 2019.

‘SplitView’, allows fans to watch up to four games at once on selected devices, whilst ‘Key Moments’ pinpoint highlights throughout matches in real time, allowing viewers to skip between all the best bits.

‘Kayo Minis’, which are available after the final whistle, are jam-packed with unmissable on field moments.

If that’s not enough, Kayo will feature every FOX LEAGUE weekly magazine show, including the award winning NRL 360, fan favourite, Sunday Night with Matty Johns and resident funny man James Rochford’s latest instalment, The Professor’s Late Hit.

2019 VIVO Indian Premier League Cricket

I don’t use kayo (as I have a lot of other studies) but after selecting your afl team, do you get notifications on your touch phone, iPad of when the game starts?

No it’s something they are working on though apparently.

When it comes to Kayo, do they have this streaming service on smart Televisions? Are you able to watch some AFL matches like Carlton v Richmond (coming up tomorrow night) via Kayo on TV?

AFL Coverage

• EVERY GAME OF EVERY ROUND, INSTANTLY STREAMED

• ALL THE BEST MAGAZINE SHOWS LIVE AND ANYTIME

• EXCLUSIVE FEATURES: SPLITVIEW, KEY MOMENTS AND NO SPOILERS

The Toyota AFL Premiership season is upon us, and with Kayo, Australia’s new multi-sport streaming service, footy fans sure have something to smile about.

Kayo will show every game of every round, plus all finals games before the Grand Final, live and anytime, and in HD.

Some of footy’s biggest stars launched Kayo’s inaugural coverage of the Toyota AFL Premiership today at Melbourne’s Luna Park, where from today, through to Sunday, 24 March, the historic amusement park’s face will wear an over-sized green and black Kayo mouthguard in preparation for the season.

All Australian midfielder Shane Edwards , Bombers spearhead Joe Daniher , star Hawthorn recruit Chad Wingard and veteran ruckman Todd Goldstein attended the event, where they were pictured alongside the new addition to Melbourne’s most recognisable smile.

Thanks to exclusive Kayo features such as ‘SplitView’, ‘Key Moments’ and ‘No Spoilers’, footy fans will experience a whole new way to watch AFL in 2019.

‘SplitView*’, allows fans to watch up to four games at once on selected devices, whilst ‘Key Moments’ pinpoint highlights throughout matches in real time, allowing viewers to skip between all the best bits.

Watching a game On Demand? No worries. Turn on ‘No Spoilers’ and you won’t see the score before you’ve caught up to the on-field action.

If that’s not enough, Kayo will feature every FOX FOOTY weekly magazine show, including the award-winning AFL 360, fan favourites On the Couch and Bounce, as well as a new season of Mike Sheahan’s Open Mike.

Kayo is available on iOS and Android devices, laptop, PC and on TV with Telstra TV, Apple TV, Android TV and Chromecast Ultra.

I am not sure as I don’t have a smart tv. But I do believe they have apps you can install on them

The only supported smart TVs are those with Android operating system (vserion 7.1). However you can connect lots of devices to the TV via HDMI and watch that way e.g. a laptop or tablet.

1 Like

Same old complaints every year regarding streaming services forced to show Channel 7’s AFL feed. Kayo’s turn this time.

1 Like

Foxtel doesn’t have separate commentators for the AFL on Thursday/Friday right?

1 Like

While driving to work this morning, I heard a new ad for Kayo on Nova100, to the tune of 90s hit Boom Boom Boom by The Outhere Brothers, except the word “way-ooh” has been swapped for Kayo, so the lyric goes “Me say boom boom boom now everybody say Kayo (Kayo)”

1 Like

They don’t have seperate commentators for any AFL game. They do however have their own pre-match, half time and post-match coverage for Thursday, Friday and other major games.

1 Like

Do you think that is because of an agreement with 7? I find it odd they are willing to have their own commentators for the cricket but not AFL matches.

Sucky ad - they made us sing to this at a Kings game.

That’s a hard sell isn’t it?

Yes, the broadcast deal negotiated in 2016 for 2017-2022 seasons requires Seven’s games to be streamed with their feed and advertising. Was the same in 2017 and 2018 with Foxtel Now.

It’s better than pre-2017 where there was a blackout of streaming these games altogether, at least now they are streamed but with Seven’s advertising.

3 Likes

iirc it was one game per week that was blacked out.

Speaking of blackouts, the Fox Footy channel on Kayo should also in theory be blacked out during Channel 7 games (or redirected to a Channel 7 simulcast).

1 Like