Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I knew that After Dark thread was a bad idea.

4 Likes

Don’t be afraid.

1 Like

Not sure what’s happening here - I’m guessing something’s changed in the forum software

I’ve been looking into this one - things have become stable at again which is good

5 Likes

Thanks, still the same that details are missing.

I makes a change to see an ad that is site-appropriate :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You must have been googling a lot of ballroom dancing.

Lately I was checking prices of TVs and suddenly every promo is for TVs and DVD players.

Is it possible to change a username?

Write to a forum administrator.

1 Like

Looks like the icons have been restored.

3 Likes

Thank the lord.

Looks much cleaner this way.

2 Likes

A year ago this week, I hastily left MS, after genuinely wanting a break (not knowing if I’d come back) and accused constantly of being someone I am clearly not.

Conveniently in between the end of pyeongchang and the start of gold coast, as they were two big events of coverage in the forums here, just a coincidence, but thankfully.

I am glad I regret doing so and have always and will always love MS :slight_smile:

Even though I’m online a lot less, post a lot less and in a lot less forums and respond a lot less. Also not having a DP to help enforce the more ‘casual’ nature of my presence now and not make myself as prominent.

And thanks most of all to the mods @Bort @OnAir @TelevisionAU @WAtvVideos @Squee @NewsWeary for deciding to take me permanently off Moderation Queue in reflection of my legitimate changes in effort to obey forum policy and slowing down, as well as honoring what I said a year ago since coming back :heart:

Just wanted to say that y’all.

11 Likes

Poor @bacco007

1 Like

:thinking:

5 Likes

And @bacco007. Whoops, very sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too late :cry:

1 Like

I see a mod queue coming up :joy:

Noooo :sob::sob: Sin bin for Sully.

Sorry about the double post, but I couldn’t edit due to a “502 error”

Changing pace… I notice “Mitchell Nock” actually keeps engaging very regularly, in the form of just using the ‘like’ or emoji buttons.

Should a new rule not be considered by mods, to ban MS members from any form of forum interaction who haven’t posted/commented anywhere once for many months, if not a year?

And most of his seem to be pointless, judging by the endless :poop: emojis to anyone who dare criticise Seven, etc. To the point of just being vexatious (whoops, MS blacklisted word :see_no_evil: :wink:)

Woah! You’ve just come off the moderation queue and you’re already attacking other members? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Would you have been banned last year then? I would have been banned a couple of years ago too under your proposed rule.

1 Like