Issues, Ideas, Suggestions

I am shocked and appalled. I thought this was a family friendly site.

Any way we can revert that new menu on mobile? Much preferred the menu at the top right

no, its part of standard functionality

MS needs a breaking news banner when there are media stories of monumental importance happening.

Like today’s departure of Karl from Today.

It would probably need a sweating eggplant motif :eggplant::sweat_drops:

That sounds filthy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:eggplant::sweat_drops: MS BREAKING NEWS A NEW COLOUR HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE STUDIO 10 CIRCLES

:taxi:

:thinking:

I’m having issues logging on to my media spy account via my twitter logon I get the following message:

Oops

The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We’ll take a look at it.

No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site’s feedback category.

Anyone else having the same issue

I’m unable to get latest posts to load when viewing topics on MacBook but no issue on iPad.

Perhaps you have an anti-crap filter applied… that would explain the elimination of most posts… mine included :sunglasses:

I just realised you can access the notifications list on mobile by swiping left on any thread, instead of tapping on your profile pic. Neat!

You can swipe right from the left hand side to access the other menu too.

Doesn’t appear to work on iPhone.

There’s your problem :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The left right swiping is Android only - iOS uses that to navigate history

I just got 10 likes on a post. but I didn’t get a “Nice Reply” notification, but when I go and look at my badges, it shows up there.

Is that a known change with the recent upgrades?

I am all of a sudden unable to edit comments? It is handy to avoid ‘doubling up’ if you were the last poster, being able to just add a seperate comment in the same post.

Test.

I can still edit.

not sure, have you been awarded the badge previously?

if your posts are queued for approval, you dont get access to the edit function