Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

You spent too much money bringing back @Sully :joy::joy::joy::joy:?

3 Likes

Only fair the compensate @OnAir for his efforts.

5 Likes

The “Unread” button appears to have disappeared.

EDIT: Turns out it now only displays if I have unread topics, so I guess that’s OK.

2 Likes

Like buttons have changed too.

6 Likes

Users tab is dead if that use to do something.

Been like that for ages…

1 Like

:+1:

4 Likes

There been 300 new posts in the “Cricket Television Rights” thread in the last 24 hours.
It has gone into overdrive.

That must be a forum record?

1 Like

Wouldn’t think so. CBS buying Ten or the Ten Eyewitness News relaunch would’ve easily trumped that.

I think (but I might be wrong) someone saif that there were over 1,000 posts made on MS during the CBS takeover.

3 Likes

The top five days we’ve had in terms of posts:

16 October 2017
30 June 2016
1 February 2016
28 January 2018
31 January 2016

Today ranks second this month in terms of most posts in a day.

5 Likes

Do we have a running count of Ayr, near Townsville jokes made? Asking for a friend

1 Like

I’m guessing Lisa Wilkinson goes to Channel Ten?

Southern Cross switches from Ten to Nine?

I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here?

1 Like
  1. Still a way to go before we reach 4807.
2 Likes

Time for us to get cracking, then!

Knowing how Media Spy loves a good relaunch, I’d be willing to predict that the high amount of posts on on 31/1/2016 and 1/2/2016 had something to do with Sunrise’s 2016 relaunch + the Seven News theme music change and new Sydney/national set. Similar deal with 28/1/2018, which is the date that Seven News Melbourne got it’s current set.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the old Media Spy forums set posting records on days of other major TV branding relaunches.

4 Likes

I think you may be right. I don’t really keep track of such things as news sets so I hadn’t thought of those

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s already been noted but keep on getting an ‘500 HTTP/2.0 500’ error when I try to like posts on my iPad - don’t know why it only happens on that device but it’s strange

I have also encountered the 500 error every day this week.

Happening a lot tonight. Not letting me post and not going to last unread post.

Yup, can’t even do a post