Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I suppose Ayr (near Townsville) is too far for everyone?

5 Likes

Somehow, I’m imagining a bunch of people arguing about what TV or radio station to have on in the background at a Media Spy event! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Wearing test pattern T shirts

imageimage

6 Likes

You can find @bort on Overwatch, duoing with Jewgong

2 Likes

I never want to meet any of you (bar @OnAir if he makes it to Boxing Day, I’ll kudos the effort).

I like the element of mystery, pseudonyms are all we’ve known.

If there was such a meeting though, I’d probably stick a photo of Mal Walden to my face…
20180203_014655

5 Likes

Fair enough. I don’t know, I’ve known some of you for about 10 years. Would be nice to have some sort of Media Spy Event for those that can physically leave the house.

6 Likes

Yes, I don’t think I’d been keen for a face to face meet either.

Occasionally I like to think that a few of you (no one in particular) might - just might - actually be very attractive women with geeky interests like I have with TV and radio :smile:

And that faint hope I’m sure would be blown to smithereens in a meet up.

1 Like

I look incrediable in a skirt.

5 Likes

I’d be down. Arrange it pls.

2 Likes

Yes, incredibly bad I suspect :tongue:

2 Likes

I can shave my legs for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this word, what are women?

5 Likes

Ask @turdall he seems to know a bit about what they do and wear :smile:

1 Like

Grow up with three sisters and a poor family. Handy downs were not what most brothers would get. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hand me downs? Or just handy? :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe both :stuck_out_tongue:

Oooooooookay I think you might have misunderstood what kind of “issues” this thread is meant to focus on.

4 Likes

I want to go drinking with @OnAir if only to see if he deserves the “bost mod” tag he gave himself after a big night on the drink previously

2 Likes

Load up the Peronis and Penfolds.

7 Likes

This forum experienced a few problems today, including internal server error (500), meaning I can like a post but not posting a comment. What happened?