Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Check back tomorrow to see how many pieces have been eaten :sunglasses:

1 Like

Those are just the ones who have been around long enough to get cake…

After seeing the Bauer Media thread, I think that Media Spy should release a Magazine aimed to the younger audience that is very keen eyed :slight_smile:

@bort @pelican Get your memes ready :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are a veteran, where is your cake? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good point, so it’s possible to be a Veteran and cakeless?

So what does that make us 469 cakers? Clapped out and past it? (can’t think what what else is older than being a veteran).

The Veteran tag is not awarded based on longevity

4 Likes

of course, it’s the best store cake

Maybe I should get a big WIN logo slapped onto me because I joined 15 Minutes after WIN became a Ten Affiliate.

Tbh, I’m a ‘Veteran’ on Whirlpool where I found Media Spy, I’ve been on Whirlpool since late 2013.

2 Likes

+1

?

1 Like

but then we can’t see the thread

1 Like

We ran out

5 Likes

There is another batch of cake coming in the morning for @LukeMovieMan and some other members :wink:

d

1 Like

It’s been 2 years already?

1 Like

3 Likes

Fire up the Easy-Bake oven again - cake with 55 slices required for tomorrow.

2 Likes

:fire: :birthday:

Pity cake? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I mean, pat-a-cake. :wink:

1 Like

I initially joined MediaSpy to write news articles, joining that team in January 2012.

Had some great email comms between me and the editor (cue for an admin or mod to remind me of his name).

But soon after, he stepped down and not long after that came the MediaSpy staff re-shuffle / depatures.

I was also one of those folk, who had discovered the site though some way or another many years prior, but never joined.

I :heart: you all.

NB/
Another member joined the same month as me, who had the giraffe?

This was my first profile pic, I’ve kept the trend for 6 years (changing it roughly every 12 months) of choosing one related to my beloved Ten News and Melbourne… As you may have noticed :wink:20171229_195822

3 Likes

You should get an EXTRA big slice of cake for being the 1000th reply to this thread :+1:

2 Likes