Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Yes - lots

1 Like

Yeah. I tried refreshkng the page but that only helps sometimes. It’s practically never working.

1 Like

Takes me about ten attempts to get the quote function to work.

This is a work around that has consistently been working for me:

Select the phrase to quote as usual.

Right click.

Select copy.

Now reply to the post.

The selected phrase should appear as a quote.

You can also highlight the text and then click the reply button on the bottom right of each comment.

Or we can rise up and throw out the fascist admins. Either or.

4 Likes

Pitchforks at the ready.

1 Like

Do people notice a bit of lag when typing in this forum at times?

Sometimes, it can take a couple of seconds for a word to appear.

Not sure if it’s the server causing the lag.

This is more so when typing on either an Android tablet or iPad, not so much on a Windows PC.

1 Like

That’s started happening for me too in the last few days. Different times of day are worse. A short while ago it was really bad. Especially on my phone for some reason.

1 Like

I believe a workaround on quoting is to not quote the end of a paragraph. Leave the last word out of your selection then add it in manually.

1 Like

!!!?

9 Likes

HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW, YOU HUSSY

inb4 fascist mods

3 Likes

Guess I’ll have to launch matlock2 to get another 50 likes a day.

Matlock2. Double the shitposting. Double the oppression from admins.

9 Likes

I had no idea there was a limit. I guess I just don’t like enough people. I’m sorry everyone.

1 Like

Can the Seven Network 2018 thread be unlocked please? The network’s upfronts will be held in Melbourne this afternoon.

Yep :+1:

2 Likes

There is a regional radio ratings thread but where in this forum can we discuss about regional TV ratings? Not about the exact figures just the rankings (e.g. which show was No.1 in regionals last night). There have also been brief comparison of regional news bulletins since Nine News started its regional edition over the past 12 months.

With Ten’s upfronts at 6pm AEDT today, can the Network Ten 2018 thread be unlocked before then? Thanks.

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

I’ve been getting a lot of Coles survey pop ups on my Android devices with this website lately.

Quite annoying… Only option is to close the tab and open up MS again.

Is anyone else getting those?

Lately I haven’t.
Luckily whenever I get these, they now automatically open in a new window so I can close them straight away.

1 Like