Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

This isn’t the Nine News thread.

7 Likes

So what kind of things are you and @ando9185 doing on here to get Kleenex Cottonelle ads?

One too many comments about WIN’s shitstains perhaps? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Not just Kleenex Cottonelle, I’ve still got the Russian singles too!

1 Like

I was commenting on the ad Ando was seeing. I’m getting an ad for Hyundai on the page currently.

And another one which reckons I have tinnitus.

1 Like

I don’t own a car but this ad is insisting I get my clutch and driveline replaced. I’d better do as they say, that sounds dangerous.

3 Likes

Aw man, now both ads are about tinnitus.

2 Likes

I get a lot of car ads, but then I visit a lot of car websites, I suppose the cookies track this and place ads here accordingly.

1 Like

Correct. See the link Squee posted above.

1 Like

This is a rather odd prompt:

Probably a badly-coded advert but it is a little unnerving.

3 Likes

Images are failing to upload properly (ironically not on this thread):
Capture

Is anyone else having trouble using the “Quote” function? It started happening on my phone the other day and now it’s failing on my PC too?

Yes - it doesn’t always work for me either. Sometimes it will fix by trying a couple of times. Other times I have to refresh the page to get it working again.

1 Like

Thanks. The refresh option worked. Annoying since it wasn’t a problem in the past.

It’s been a problem for me on my phone for a long time, but it’s a new thing for me on the computer.

Hmm. Sounds like it’s a website issue then because it’s just recently a problem for me on the PC too.

9E1D6960-6392-4454-A185-A483C20881A2

Well it’s actually a laptop but I say PC out of habit.

I have a desktop PC and a Microsoft Surface. You might not like it, but that’s what true beauty looks like.

I’ve also had the quoting problem the other night. An upside to the bug is that I was unable to post a comment.

2 Likes

On the °Latest" page, I let the Orange Unread Post count on the “Word Association Game” thread get up past 10,000.

But recently, it somehow reset itself to Zero (without me going into it).

Not sure how this happened, it may just be a glitch of some sort.

Is anyone else having issues with the quote button? I find it difficult to quote.