Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I have just been posting the link in the address bar,

but the short address works as well.

1 Like

Just a question. I went onto my account profile and I noticed that my email address was shown. Can other people see your email address or can you go into settings and set it to private? I haven’t been on Media Spy for a long time, so I have completely forgot about the settings on the forum. Thanks

It was always there, and no it doesn’t show on everyone’s side.

And Welcome Back BTW.

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile: I thought that was the case, however I wasn’t entirely sure. I guess that’s what happens after 9 months. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Today I got the “Aficionado” and “Devotee” badges

The first one is for visiting on 100 consecutive days, the other one is for visiting on 365 consecutive days.

I suspect both of these badges are new, otherwise I would have received " Aficionado" 265 days ago? :thinking:

5 Likes

I got the first one, but I got the notification today but apparently received it in October 2016?

1 Like

Maybe Discourse added the badge today because I got it as well.

2 Likes

Either Discourse added it or the fascist admins enabled it.

The fascists gave me one too. I guess they just recognised the most obsessed members. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…or the most masochistic.

3 Likes

Thats no way to talk about @Bort

2 Likes

What on Earth are you talking about?

opens up Federal Politics and begins furiously typing

Any chance of being able to block autoplaying ads with sound?

2 Likes

I didnt know that was now a thing…

Are we doing an A League tipping competition this year

1 Like

Not sure if this is a scam or not, but probably best if you can block these ads.

2 Likes

These massive ads are so annoying and always in the way. :rage:

1 Like

I’ll get right on it once I’ve finished sampling this Kleenex Cottonelle.

Get 32 rolls for just $12 this week at Coles; save $4.70!

4 Likes

Could’ve got it cheaper at Aldi, well that’s what A Current Affair tells me and ACA is Melbourne’s Number 1 which we in Tasmania care about just as much as the fact we don’t have Aldi. But we do have Coles, so I’m off there right now for some of that Kleenex Cottonelle to dry up my tears.

5 Likes

As is clearly seen by the “i” and “X” in the top right corner, these ads are served by Google and are not chosen by Mediaspy (in fact Google serves them to you based on the information it has on you as to your demographics and preferences - see here to see what topics Google thinks you’re interested in) - you can click the “X” in the top right corner of the ad to close the ad, and press “stop seeing this ad” to then give a relevant reason as to why you don’t like it.

1 Like