Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

When the bossman and hubman don’t want change, my hands may be tied*

• not literally, of course. Bacco usually goes for the feet.
5 Likes

Could be worse. Could be hands and feet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That ain’t my style - I’d gag them first.

You, guys! :laughing: Your Media Spy parties sound very kinky. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think I’ve learnt more here about you than you have of me.

5 Likes

Wait we have those?

1 Like

Yup, it was in one of the Newshub studios.

Saw Mike and Hillary bring Champagne and beer into the party.

Oh RIP

2 Likes

Well this is awkward, it was actually at Loose Moose a few Fridays back. I actually thought I saw Matlock there, my eyesight must be going.

1 Like

Wait nevermind

I’m sure he would have had the Matlock Police with him, so there can’t have been any trouble.

3 Likes

And maybe the Flying Doctors :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

When viewing images in full screen, can those back and forward buttons please be disabled? You can’t zoom in on the actual image size anymore.

2 Likes

Can we change our own Username? A new member asked me in a DM.

If said member can figure out how to PM a staff member rather than you, there’s a possibility we can change it.

10 Likes

#JBRA4STAFF

8 Likes

A deep and meaningful?

4 Likes

I thought people used that for Direct Message but what would I know. Every time I see it I think Deep and Meaningful anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

when she slides into your MediaSpy DMs :smirk::smirk:

4 Likes

I have read the other thread about finding the latest post… however on my win7 using firefox there seems to be a navigation issue (java?) the thing splits posts into a half box that shows old and new, on the dropout internet area i am in, the bandwidth of loading old posts that time out before any new content can be grabbed is frustrating with incomplete and say the sunrise thread only the first 20 pages availble… via sigh scroll of out dated read content.

Most boards of this style have a “mark board read” & view first unread post option, that may make this place more interesting, via old fashioned PC and not mobile view. Having to muck around with page numbers and pre load each time per visit is why i am not frequent here… maybe that is good plan? haha