Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Reason for existing*

4 Likes

PS the downtime was not Luke’s fault.

7 Likes

@SydneyCityTV how could you

6 Likes

I find the downtime happens a lot - perhaps every other day - in the mid afternoon. Or is it just me?

1 Like

Bacco has to get off the bike for a little break by then. Can’t have him chafing.

8 Likes

It’s an issue related to the backups - i’ve been looking into it, hopefully we’ve got something sorted

3 Likes

The last time you had to apply the ointment, it was nasty, wasn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You know it’s bad when the sudocrem is required :sweat:

2 Likes

I won a lifetime supply of talcum powder if you’re interested.

1 Like

Did you win a beauty contest as a baby? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No I just started exercising as a fat 12 year old and the pharmacy went with it.

1 Like

5 Likes
5 Likes

No, it’s not just you… I’m convinced the site is hosted in Adelaide, whose state has the dodgiest power supply.

2 Likes

I’m convinced that it’s hosted in the same room as the Failpage (Railpage) servers hence why it’s always down.

Maybe it’s hosted in Bermuda.

1 Like

Just wondering about the algorithm for “Suggested Topics” at the bottom of the thread you are viewing.

Can it be altered in any way so it shows topics that have had recent posts made in them, rather than dead topics from years ago?

It’s currently limited to topics within the last 365 days.

I’m open to feedback on whether that should be reduced. POLL TIME

• Keep as is
  • Reduce to last six months
  • Reduce to last three months
  • Reduce to last month
  • Other (specify)

0 voters

I find it quite good when it displays similar topics with unread comments but other times it’s useless when there are totally unrelated topics. I accidentally clicked on one which meant I started tracking it and it had 178 unread comments. :laughing:

1 Like

Can we get it so Word Association Game never shows up there? Cheers.

6 Likes

24372 replies

Holy shit, I muted that after 1000 replies.

1 Like