Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Happens on Safari on iOS 9.3.5 (Yes I’m still on that old version)

Interesting - i’ll keep an eye on it (i’m not seeing it in Chrome, but i use the discourse app on iOS which uses Safari)

1 Like

Happens to me on iOS safari as well

Not limited to Ios 9.3.5 - happens on all iOS 10.2.

Been happening to me as well on Chrome for Android.
Sometimes on Chrome for Windows as well (but not as often as far as I can tell)

Is it just me, or has MS used a new font from today?

Just you.

I have noticed the same when using the computer.
Still the same on my phone though.

Just you actually

1 Like

Hmm ok

What’s the story with changing the colours on the site from blues to yellow and orange? Yuck! Those colours are difficult to read on a white or light grey background?

8 Likes

Try :sunglasses:

Is this where the promised ABC yellow ended up?

6 Likes

I think a darker shade of orange would work.

I can see what the fascist admins were going for, orange is famous across Australia as “the colour of Mediaspy”. But this is too yellow.

1 Like

Agree 100%. Darker orange should work, the current cheddar cheese esque yellowey orange we are subject to has very poor contrast against both white and grey backgrounds. Fixed! The current shade of orange is great, definitely a throwback to the mediaspy of old.

Can’t say I’m a fan of the blue flash that occurs for a second or two after a post is made or loaded, but that really isn’t that much of a big deal in comparison.

2 Likes

Worst. Relaunch. Ever.

9 Likes

This is bothering me the most. I can get used to the orange but the flash of blue makes it impossible to even read the text until it disappears

1 Like

sorry, its not intended to be some kind of relaunch - the latest version of Discourse has made some changes to the themes

I’ve darkened the orange - lets see how that goes

5 Likes

I quite like the orange. Throwback to the old mediaspy colours.

3 Likes

Better, what about the blue flash of doom/illegibility?

I’m looking into it - I dont mind it TBH