Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

2 Likes

Oh that change to the ratings forum is EXCELLENT. Thank you. It’s driven me insane countless times.

2 Likes

Okay, who made me pay attention to uni (and kill the site) this time lmao?

3 Likes

It wasn’t Luke

Issue with uploads, stays stuck on 100% uploading even though the file is only 300kb in size. Happened since the outage earlier today.

1 Like

Should be good now :slight_smile:

1 Like

All working for me now :slight_smile:

How come I can’t click on images anymore to view it in full screen?

1 Like

still works for me

I’ve had the same issue here on chrome on both Mac and PC I have gone to just right clicking open image in new tab.

I’ve got the problem on all browsers. Edge, Chrome, even Chrome on Android.

1 Like

I think it has something to with the type of file the image is. Check out Bacco’s post further up this page, The Simpson images can’t be viewed, but the note image can be. I noticed this a while back with various posts, so I don’t think it’s anything new.

So Media Spy went down again :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

Must be Kearney :joy::joy::joy::joy:

It’s becoming less reliable than a Leyland P76

1 Like

Thats harsh - we cant put a 44 Gallon Drum in our boot like the p76

I’m looking into it though

1 Like

Sorry, it wasn’t meant to be a dig at you guys - I know there’s a fair bit of work that the mods do in keeping the site in order, and that has to be commended.

I acknowledge that $$$ are why we can’t have a Rolls Royce to host the site.

Its all good - being compared to a leyland p76 hit hard though :wink:

1 Like

Any reason the site is super ‘jumpy’ (when you click the suggested topics - it skips down like two or three posts - depending on their length) all of the sudden? Anyone else notice this too?

Oh and I’m on safari on macOS (also occurs on Windows 10 chrome)

ty.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been dealing with this for a while now. It’s worst when a single post won’t fit on the screen, and it jumps to the one before on the one afterward as you scroll through it. I’m just used to it by now. Same browser for me too.

Happens on Firefox and Edge too. It’s really annoying. Sometimes I click on an ad and accidentally fund this place.

2 Likes