Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Most of/all of the mod team plus a bunch of members.

1 Like

I am :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know you are your majesty :crown:

(Your profile pic is also a giveaway).

Jesus Christ Luke calm down with the sledging.

8 Likes

Ditto :slight_smile:

1 Like

I joined in 2002 when It was just a message board…

1 Like

Are these badges like Pokémon? Shall I catch them all?

2 Likes

Good luck.

Soon in a newspaper: “Boy dies from alcohol poisoning; mother said he wanted “Bost Mod” Award”

2 Likes

Article ends with “gone and forgotten”

1 Like

We’ll have a brief outage to mark the occasion, but then it will be back to normal

1 Like

Vale; HubBoy

6 Likes

So many badgers listed!

2 Likes

The badges think I work at Pioneer. lol jk :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is my Badger page :smiley:

I am too. I feel kinda old just saying it. :grin:

There’s probably more out there than you think still frequenting the board after all these years (just under different usernames and all). :wink:

I forget when I first signed up to Mediaspy. Possibly 2006. Could even have been 2008. I did leave the country and have a bit of break though.

I joined in November 2011, which was at the height of the “Media Spy (and other sites) vs OzTam” debacle that happened when ratings were pulled for a short time.

Ahh, how lots has changed in the 5 years+ I’ve been posting on the forums! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been a user here since January 2015 but a lurker since 2011 (I just couldn’t be bothered making an account until then!). I found the site via the old media vault.

Ah the good old days when the site was able to publish demo shares for networks and long lists of program results when available. Though it was a bit hit and miss as to what was available - some days were better than others.

1 Like