Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Yep, the biggest challenge would be finding a network willing to broadcast our version of the show.

2 Likes

C31? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Homes? Big assumption to think any member has moved out of the protective care of their mother.

8 Likes

I only leave for work or food. [quote=“pelican, post:592, topic:22”]
Big assumption to think any member has moved out of the protective care of their mother.
[/quote]

Ditto.

1 Like

Does that include their basement?

Either WIN with extra bright animated watermark or perhaps SC Nine but they would probably insist on a green screen and local window :wink: :tv:

seeing quite a few posts in this site that other sites would regard as personal attacks. this site should be better than that

If you come across any such posts, please flag them for review by staff. There’s a flag icon at the bottom of each post (might be under the … icon)

You’ve been here less than a week. Am sure you will adjust to a different style in time.

1 Like

I love the banter. Part of the reason I come to this forum.

4 Likes

Yes, it would be a rather boring forum if there wasn’t any banter or humour from time to time. We can’t take ourselves too seriously!

But at the same time, I certainly strive to remain within the boundaries of the forum rules.

5 Likes

Is it me or has the banter really increased dramatically since we moved to the new forum? I can never/barely recall much banter on the old software…

(Not that I have a problem with that of course :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

Not sure. I feel like this forum has always had a bit of friendly banter.

1 Like

Just wait until @TheHubMan is procrastinating again before you complain about too much banter.

2 Likes

O week has already started as has my shitposting grind.

Also uni toga party Friday, get amongst me, I know I’m gonna get looooose.

4 Likes

Dear mods, any chance that he can be muted on Friday and Saturday?

1 Like

I’m not like some members here (I won’t mention names movieman , I got more important things to do like getting written off, rather coming on here to talk about how shit Fergo is.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m sure some of MediaSpy’s mod team have a no-tolerance rule on drunk posting.

:upside_down:

1 Like

Our bost mod @OnAir is probably most qualified to answer that.

I thought that said Fargo, and was about to banhammer you.

7 Likes

With any luck, I’ve retired from drunk posting.

2 Likes