Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

[quote=“Bort, post:486, topic:22, full:true”]My breakfast spread is also named Bort[/quote]Haha. :smile:

You can wash it down with this Bort. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@pelican

I’ve also found a personalised number plate for you (unfortunately it’s a Victorian one though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). And you are No.1 so it has to be yours. :wink::blush:

Unfortunately, like many other members I’m yet to find one with my name on it. You’re sooo lucky Bort! :yum:

Nutella is letting you customise your name on a jar again in Myer department stores this year for Christmas.

Well, I guess Myer is Bort’s Store.

I’ll get my coat.

1 Like

Has anyone else on Android lost the ability to upload images?

I’ve had some trouble. Had to revert to uploading to Facebook and linking to the image.

Just curious, when people delete comments (and I as have done in the past) why do we need to see that the post was deleted by the author? Can’t this be hidden or something?

Just curious :stuck_out_tongue: Or is that a feature that cannot be controlled by the administration function?

I think after 24 hours it does get hidden?

2 Likes

To help understand the flow of the conversation. It’s no good if I’ve posted a response then you remove your post and I look like a twit.

That doesn’t make any sense. By the time I get to the thread the post has been deleted and just has the message says post has been deleted by the author and will be remove in 24 hours. It should be automatically deleted or not have that message, that to me interrupts the flow of convo.

That’s just my thoughts though.

The forum was offline for more than four hours this afternoon. What happened?

1 Like

Quick trip to the Gold Coast to buy an investment property - got shitty when I wouldn’t approve it’s expenses

24 Likes

WIN took it down because Bruce was getting tired of the constant complaints :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

The 502 Bad Gateway error is an HTTP status code that means that one server on the internet received an invalid response from another server.

2 Likes

You’re not fun, Captain Obvious. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I thought 60 Minutes had organised a kidnapping of Media Spy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Good to see you back on your wheel, JBra

1 Like

JBra! lol!

2 Likes

at least you guys put some wd40 on that lever so it could be turned again! XD

2 Likes

The opposite is in fact true. Autocorrect actually sometimes corrects my surname to Braless. So no to bras and that’s the way the world should roll. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@MichaelPower A little bit of grease on the knob always works wonders…:smirk:

Gee @JBar you have a devious old mind.:stuck_out_tongue:

You’re getting to know me too well. :wink: